Making advantage of the distinguished location of New Cairo and its proximity to many new cities, a large number of businessmen, investors and real estate companies have tended to establish many residential compounds with international designs and integrated services in the most prestigious neighborhoods of New Cairo, including Century City Compound in the Fifth Settlement.
Century City Compound can be classified as one of the finest and most beautiful compounds that were built recently in New Cairo. It was built on an area of 26 acres, only 25% of which was allocated to residential units, and the rest 75% for services, green spaces, swimming pools, and water bodies.
One of the most essential features of Century City Compound is its attractive strategic location, which its owner company has succeeded in choosing to the fullest, to become close to many important landmarks and areas, such as the New Administrative Capital, the Central Ring Road, and the American University.
It is certain that the experience of living in Century City Compound is unique by all standards, due to the availability of various residential units designed at the highest level, all of which enjoy great and beautiful external views.
Vantage Urban Development Company is the owner and executing company of Century City Compound in the Fifth Settlement project, which is headquartered in New Cairo.
Century City Compound, the Fifth Settlement, is one of the first real estate projects of Vantage for Urban Development, which has succeeded in choosing a distinct location for it and creative interior and exterior designs that combine contemporary and classic touches.
Century City Compound is located near the Middle Ring Road for having easy access to any place and 2 minutes away from “Cairo – Al Sokhna” Road, about 10 minutes from “the New Administrative Capital”, 20 minutes from “Cairo – Suez” Road, 30 minutes from Maadi, 35 minutes from Heliopolis and 40 minutes from October.
One of the most essential features of Century City Compound, Fifth Settlement, is that it is located in a quiet spot far from crowded places, for this reason, it is sure to provide a healthy and comfortable lifestyle for all residents.
Century City Compound has different types of residential units, including apartments - duplexes - penthouses and the spaces range from 98 to 492 square meters.
-The privileged location near the most vital areas such as the American University, the New Administrative Capital, and the Ring Road
-Upscale housing and residential units at the highest level
-Variety of residential units' spaces and designs
-Large green areas, swimming pools, and water bodies that made the residential units enjoy very beautiful exterior views
-It provides all amenities and recreation for the compound residents
-Wide streets inside the compound provided a great deal of privacy between the residential units
-Residential units are paid at great prices and with the longest payment period
-Security and guarding at the highest level, as the entire compound is monitored by cameras
-Swimming pools, green spaces, and afforestation in all streets of the compound, which made the compound distinguished by its clear clean atmosphere, calm and comfort
-Landscapes and trails for walking, running and cycling
-Gym, spa, and sports clubs
-Entertainment area for children
-Shops, restaurants, and cafes
-Regular maintenance service for public facilities and units in the compound
The compound was designed in an Art Deco style which has the luxury and elegance of the classic style and the vitality and touches of the modern contemporary design
The project is characterized by having an “outdoor lifestyle”
The prices of the units offered for sale vary due to the different areas and designs, but they agree in being the most appropriate price for those with good taste and luxury lovers, in addition to the company's keenness to provide all the facilities available to customers when paying in cash or in installments
Vantage Urban Development Company, the owner of the Century City project, has sought to provide the best residential units at the most reasonable prices. It has provided different payment options to suit everyone, which are:
-5% down-payment and equal installments over 7 years
-10% down-payment and equal installments over 8 year
-15% down-payment and 9 years equal installments
-20% down-payment and equal installments over 10 years
All units are delivered fully finished.
An upscale place to live
A privileged location near many of the main roads and axes, as well as new cities such as Al Rehab, Al Shorouk, Badr and Madinaty
The proximity of the Fifth Settlement to the New Administrative Capital, which is currently being completed, is a great international monument
It has all the services that ensure that all the needs of the residents are met
How was your experience with the advertiser?