The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Al trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Aqar Map and whilst we endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Aqar Map takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Aqarmap is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Aqar Map uses a Secure Socket Layer system (SSL) to encrypt your entire payment session. SSL is an industry standard for keeping data and information secure and is used by lending companies, banks, and credit agencies.
1. The client agrees to adhere to all the terms and conditions of Aqarmap, and accepts that Aqarmap will delete any violating listings or accounts without offering any reimbursement.
2. Aqarmap reserves the right to change its terms at any time, and the new terms become effective immediately. Therefore, the client hereby accepts the current and future terms.
3. The client agrees to post only legal and ethical content that does not violate any laws, copyrights or ownership by others.
4. Points purchased by the client expire when the purchased membership expires. Once points are expired they cannot be used nor refunded.
5. The client can request a refund for unused points before the membership expires. In this case, the client will submit a refund request which will be processed in 7 working days. Aqarmap will calculate the value of the remaining credits based on the price paid on subscription date, and will charge the client a 20% refund fee.
6. Aqarmap is not responsible for any mistakes or problems that happen to the client caused by the content of the listings.
7. Aqarmap is not responsible for points lost due to mistakes by the client, and once points are used they cannot be reactivated in any case.
8. Aqarmap can decide to stop using the points system at any time, and the client will be entitled for a refund equal to the value of the unused points.
9. Aqarmap website can stop working for hours or days due to maintenance, hacking, or technical issues or any other reason; therefore the company will not refund the client due to such challenges except if the down time exceeds 7 days within 30 days.
10 The client cannot post fake listings, fake photos, duplicate listings, expired listings, or sold listings. If Aqarmap finds such listings it can delete them without refunding the client the used points. If the violation is repeated Aqarmap can close the client account and deduct 20% of its remaining value as violation fees.
11. The client commits to removing any sold properties within 3 days of selling them, otherwise Aqarmap is authorized to delete such properties without issuing any refunds.
12. The client cannot use his points to add listings for another client or any other entity.
13. Aqarmap can close any clients account if it finds any signs of account manipulation, and it can charge a 20% violation fee.
14. The client cannot sell his points to another client or any other entity.
15. Aqarmap reserves the right to refuse serving any client for any reason. If the client has points in his account, the company will refund the value of the remaining points.
16. The client is responsible for the security of his account, therefore we recommend safeguarding the account username and password to avoid account hijacking.
17. Companies cannot use the points system to advertise a project that has more than 10 units such as Compounds, Malls, Medical and Commercial projects. Companies cannot also advertise a specific unit in such projects. In case of violating this term, Aqarmap can delete such listings without compensating the advertiser for the deleted points.
18. Aqarmap is not responsible if the client deletes any of the paid listings intentionally or unintentionally. Deleted listings is a permanent action, and the client cannot ask the company to reactivate the ad nor refund the listing points.
19. Each listing should contain details of a single property. Aqarmap reserves the right to not approve or delete any listing that has details about more than one unit.
20. Its not allowed to change the type or the location of the property once its submitted.
21. Aqarmap account ownership is based on who created the account and set the password. When there is a case of dispute between employees and companies on the topic of account ownership, Aqarmap team will evaluate the situation based on several criteria to decide who is the ultimate owner of the account. Aqarmap encourages companies to create accounts in their names, and to keep the payment receipts in their records as these are some of the documents that are needed to prove account ownership.
22. Aqarmap cannot change the account password or email before validating that the person who is requesting this change is the owner of the account.
For "Exclusive" customers:
• All packages include Aqarmap Live.
• The activation fee is paid only once when joining.
• Backages need to be renwed on monthly basis, after paying the monthly subscription.
• The monthly subscription is collected every 30 days, and each customer has a grace period of a month maximum to pay the monthly subscription from the due date of the new payment.
• In case of not paying the monthly subscription for more than 30 days from the date of the last payment due, the customer has to pay 50% of the value of activating the system. In case the customer didn't pay the fees for more than 60 days, the customer has to pay the full value of the system activation fees again.
In case of Exclusive Monthly Program Refund
• The activation fee amount is Non-Refundable.
• The Active Month Used points will be deducted from the monthly fees and the rest of the amount will be refunded.
• In case of checks, the Rest of uncollected checks will be handed over to the customer after getting them from the bank.
• In case of cash payment, the rest of uncharged amounts will be fully refunded to the customer
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Link to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.