New Administrative Capital
Units for sale from Developer
Opal Mall in the New Capital is an integrated business complex that includes administrative, medical, and commercial units. This one-of-a-kind mall is located in the heart of the Central Business District.
Opal Mall is a luxurious 10 storey building that serves over 200,000 residents. It consists of one ground floor and 9 upper floors, in which each floor includes 18 clinics, 6 administrative units, and a commercial area that includes 25 different shops. All clinics and administrative units are fully finished within the mall, while commercial units are only half finished.
Rekaz Real Estate Development is a major institution with expertise in architecture, construction and project management. In its distinctive construction plan, Rekaz Real Estate Development Corporation relies on intelligence and innovation to truly leave a mark in the field.
The company is run by engineer Tamer Bakr, with 15 years of experience in the real estate field to his name. He’s also the founder of two other major companies: Sorouh and Dara.
One of the company’s most notable achievements is that its engineers have won 3 different Best Project Design awards, both in Egypt and in Saudi Arabia. The winning projects range between commercial, administrative, educational, and residential.
Opal Business Complex is located in MU23-D1 in New Capital, between the residential districts (R2) and (R3). The mall is only minutes from New Cairo, Sokhna Road and Suez Road. Each unit enjoys the beautiful view of Al Amal Axis.
MU23 is especially unique for being so close to the Smart City, the monorail train, the Canadian University, and many other great destinations in the New Capital.
The district also enjoys a clear view of Al Amal Axis. Besides all that, it’s very convenient due to being only minutes away from New Cairo, 8 minutes away from Sokhna road and 5 minutes from Suez road.
The mall includes separate entrances, an entrance to the administrative building, and one to the medical building. The commercial units are located on the ground floor, the first floor and the second floor, while the medical and administrative units occupy the third floor up to the ninth floor. The total built area for Opal Mall is estimated at 200,000 square meters.
-Central air conditioning
-Solar cells across the mall
-6 elevators within the mall
-Available onfrence rooms
-A beautiful Sky Lounge
-A uniquely designed Roof Garden
-A peaceful, safe environment for everyone within the mall
-Smart Card services
-A fire alarm system
-A gym of the highest standards
The entire mall is 4,000 square meters big, and while the buildings are only 30% of the total area, the remaining 70% of the services include parking spaces and other facilities, as well as a commercial building and an office building, each with its own entrance.
-Commercial Units: overlooking the main street, the commercial unit is estimated at 24 square meters, and its price is about
-Shops: The available units for shops range between 25 square meters and 26 square meter units
-Administrative Units: all administrative units overlook the main street, with spaces of 27 square meters
-Clinics: ranging between 36 square meter units and 50 square meter units
-Properties: with a view of the main street, properties are estimated at 55 square
Prices of units vary according to the type (commercial, administrative, or medical) and the area of each unit in addition to its location in the mall. It is noteworthy to highlight that real estate prices are subject to change with time depending on the value of the unit.
The Administrative Capital is a new city east of Cairo, constructed over 170,000 acres. The administrative capital is conveniently located close to the Suez road and all the main regional roads. The target population is assumed to be 5 million during the first phase of 10,000 acres and half, with a per capita green area of 15 square meters.
60% of the capital’s operational needs and requirements depend on renewable energy sources such as solar energy. In addition to 40% of roads being pedestrian. It’s also important to mention that the capital is planned to provide jobs for 100,000 new employees during the next three years.
How was your experience with the advertiser?