New Administrative Capital
Rivan Square Mall is located in the Seventh Residential District of the New Administrative Capital. The Arab Development Company succeeded in designing a huge mall that includes commercial, administrative, and medical units with areas starting from 50 square meters for administrative and medical units, 53 square meters for commercial units, and 80 square meters for pharmacies.
The Arab Development Company, the owner of the Mall, was established in the New Administrative Capital in 2010. The company has extensive experience in many fields, including the agricultural field, through its ownership of the date cultivation and exportation project, where the project area is about 1500 acres. It also has experience in the industrial field, owning several factories in the field of carton manufacturing in the 10th of Ramadan area.
The company entered the real estate development field recently in 2019, as it proved its success through its first project in the New Administrative Capital, Rivan Compound.
The Arab Development Company has a strong business precedent in Saudi Arabia, in addition to its recent projects in Egypt. Among its most prominent projects in Saudi Arabia are Elaf Hotel in Mecca, Umm Al-Qura in Mecca in Al-Mukarramah, the Ministry of Education in Taif, the Kingdom Holding Company in Al-Qira, the King Abdullah Al-Fala Foundation,, King Abdullah Economic City, and Kingdom Holding Company.
The company owns several other projects such as the Kingdom Holding Company in Qurayyat, King Abdullah Foundation in Najran, King Abdullah Foundation in Jazan, Kingdom Holding Company in Rafha, King Abdullah Al-Shabbat Foundation, Islamic Unniversity in Madinah , Emaar Real Estate Development Company in Jeddah, Kingdom Holding Company Al Baha, King Abdullah Al Nabah Foundation and finally Sedco International Company in Makkah Al Mukarramah.
Rivan Square enjoys a privileged location in the 7th residential district of the New Administrative Capital, as the mall has a direct link to the main entrance to the 7th district, with a street width of about 90 square meters. The mall also overlooks Champs Elysees Street and is close to many vital areas in the Administrative Capital such as British University, Green River District, Cathedral, Fairgrounds, etc.
The Mall in the New Administrative Capital is close to many important main roads and axes that connect it with neighboring cities and nearby places. The mall is located only 8 kilometers from the regional ring roads, and 26 kilometers from Suez Road.
Rivan Square offers an innovative and diverse group of distinct units in terms of design, space, and services as well, as the mall includes commercial units, medical units, and administrative units.
The areas of units in the Mall in the Administrative Capital vary, where the areas of the commercial units, located on the first floor, start from 53 square meters, while the areas of medical and administrative units on the second floor start from 50 square meters, and finally, the areas of units on the ground floor start from 80 square meters.
Rivan Square project in the Administrative Capital was designed with a sophisticated design and a vast area of 15.500 square meters. The mall consists of a basement floor, in which a large hypermarket was designed to meet all the needs of the family. The ground floor was allocated to the food court and pharmacies, the first floor was allocated to commercial units, which consist of a group of shops of the most famous international brands, and a second floor was allocated to administrative units and medical clinics.
Rivan Square project has a sophisticated and distinctive design as it contains the first water museum similar to the Water Museum in Dubai, as it was innovatively designed to be at the entrance to the mall to catch the attention of visitors as soon as they enter the mall, as the Aquarium was designed in Revan Square Mall on an area of 3.5 A thousand square meters to include a group of fish and coral reefs.
● The first water museum on an area of 3,500 meters contains a group of different fish and wonderful coral reefs that adults and children can see.
● The mall is strategically located in the heart of the Seventh Residential District in the Administrative Capital, so residents of the neighborhood and neighboring neighborhoods can enjoy the services provided by the mall.
● The mall is located near many highways, most notably the Regional Ring Road and Suez Road, so it is easy to reach the mall within a short time.
● The mall includes all types of units that everyone who wants to establish a successful project in the Administrative Capital is looking for, where there are commercial, administrative and medical units of different sizes starting from 50 square meters.
● The Arab Development Company offers easy payment systems so that each customer can choose the appropriate system with the longest payment period of up to 10 years.
Rivan Square Mall New Capital offers a number of services that serve the mall's visitors, the most prominent of which are:
● The mall has distinctive natural places and charming aesthetic views represented in green spaces, water fountains, and a number of artificial lakes.
● Large garages to accommodate the cars of mall visitors and owners of commercial, administrative, and medical units in the mall.
● A large hypermarket that sells all the needs of the house, whether goods or household necessities and others.
● Shops for lovers to enjoy a different experience to buy the most famous brands and brands.
● Entertainment places for adults and children to enjoy a special time, where there are a number of games and a lot of restaurants and cafes that serve delicious meals.
● The mall enjoys a high level of security, as there are electronic gates for inspection, surveillance cameras, and a number of security and guard personnel.
You can own a commercial, administrative or medical unit in Revan Square Mall and choose the appropriate payment system from among 3 different systems:
The first system: 10% of the total unit price as a downpayment and the rest in installments over 8 years.
The second system: 15% of the total unit price is paid as a down payment, and the rest is paid in installments over 9 years.
The third system: 20% of the total unit price paid as a down payment and the rest in installments over 10 years.
More like this listing
To get more related results....
We found ng::similarListingCount:: listings similar to this listing. Would you like to contact their owners?
How was your experience with the advertiser?