Apartment with Garden
Amorada Compound in Fifth Settlement offers a luxurious model of luxury and recreation life, implemented by Afaq Company for Investment and Real Estate Development.
It provides a group of various residential units, with different areas, for each customer to choose the unit that suits him, in addition to providing an excellent lifestyle, according to modern construction methods.
Afaq Company was keen on providing all means of comfort and luxury, large green areas, public facilities, and various services needed by residents.
All of which on an area of 7 acres, with luxurious modern designs, and an excellent strategic location, close to all famous roads and areas in the heart of New Cairo.
Amorada Compound is implemented by Afaq for Investment and Real Estate Development, which has more than 25 years of experience in the field of construction in the Gulf region and at the local level. In addition to mastery in the implementation of projects.
-Bay Home Buildings, the 6th of October City
-Al-Nasr Towers, Al-Mahalla City, on an area of 30,000 square meters
-Phoenicia Tower 1 covers an area of 2,000 square meters and includes 110 housing units and a private hospital
-Phoenicia Tower 2 on an area of 5,000 square meters and includes 3 banks, 275 residential units, a clinic complex, and 40 shops
-Lotus Village, North Coast
-Gardenia Hotel, North Coast
-Florida Hotel, North Coast
-Sara Beach Resort, Ras Sidr
Afaq Company for Investment and Real Estate Development chose a strategic location for Amourada Compound, Fifth Settlement.
It is located specifically at the beginning of the 90th Street and 3 minutes away from the central regional road, and near all areas of the Fifth Settlement, where it is easy to access to and from the compound, due to its proximity to the most famous regions that include:
-The compound is 5 minutes away from Galala Road - Ain Sokhna
-It is also 10 minutes away from Suez and Ismailia Road
-It is also 10 minutes away from the American University in New Cairo
-The project is about 10 minutes away from the New Administrative Capital
-It is also located close to the most important projects in that area, such as Mivida Compound, Hyde Park Compound, and Katameya Dunes Compound
Amorada Compound contains 272 units divided between apartments, duplexes, and penthouses, and the units within it were divided as follows:
-The ground floor and the first floor have been allocated for duplex units attached to a private garden, with areas ranging from 205 square meters up to 336 square meters.
-The second, third, and fourth floors have been allocated for independent apartments with areas ranging from 155 square meters up to 429 square meters.
-The fifth floor with the roof is allocated for penthouse units with areas ranging from 262 square meters up to 429 square meters, and the roof with areas of 180 square meters.
Afaq Company has distinguished itself in its projects with luxurious designs. Amorada Compound is located in the Fifth Settlement on an area of 7 acres, which is a vast area that helped to divide it perfectly, as the compound was built on an area of 22% of the land and left the rest of the area for green areas. While 78% of the compound is allocated for roads and services, parking lots, and services.
The project also includes 272 housing units divided between apartments, duplexes, and penthouses, and the buildings consist of a ground floor + 5 repeated floors, and the distance between buildings is not less than 30 square meters.
-Spreading green areas in the project for a healthy and clean environment
-Strategic location close to all major roads
-Extreme privacy due to the small number of housing units and the wideness of the internal streets
-The buildings are designed in the modern Greek style
-Balcony ceilings made of HDF wood
-There are 4 electrical transformers in the compound with an emergency generator
-All adaptations are fully equipped for all units
-The compound includes a commercial area serving the compound and the surrounding outdoor areas
-A clubhouse at the highest level
-A luxurious collection of restaurants and cafes
-There is a swimming pool in the heart of the Amorada compound, suitable for all ages
-24-hour security and guarding to protect residents
-Surveillance cameras distributed throughout the compound
-A 24-hour pharmacy to serve the residents
-Medical center and private clinics equipped at the highest level
-Private underground garages for cars
-2 gates to the compound for Dhama
-Electric elevators for residential buildings equipped at the highest level
-Recreational areas for children and places to sit and relax
The price of the offered units in Amorada Compound depends on the type of unit, and the area desired by the customer, and the changes that occur in the real estate market have an impact on the price per square meter in each area.
How was your experience with the advertiser?