Sharm El Sheikh
Units are sold out
We can help you find a compound matched with this compound facilities.
The company has allocated an area of 1,517 square meters to construct one of its best projects in Sharm El-Sheikh, Royal Residence 2. The village enjoys a privileged location, 2 minutes from Soho Square and 5 minutes from Sharm El-Sheikh Airport. The areas of units range from 70 square meters to 190 square meters.
The village shines with a distinctive design that depends heavily on green spaces and water bodies, and all units have distinctive views. The village offers a large number of services, most notably free access to the beach, infinity pool, heated pool, and other services. The customers can own a unit by paying 40% of the total unit price upon contracting and 60% on installments over 18 months.
The development company of the resort has chosen a successful location in Sharm El Sheikh, where the village is located only 5 minutes from Sharm El Sheikh Airport and two minutes from Soho Square, which is one of the most famous tourist and entertainment areas in Sharm El Sheikh.
Royal Residence 2 Resort is close to many vital areas, most notably Sharm El Sheikh Airport, so it is easy to reach the village by flight.
The village is also located near the old market area where Sahaba Mosque is located, which is a famous tourist attraction and an important religious interface for the residents of Sharm El Sheikh, in addition to the village’s proximity to Soho Square, which contains a large number of entertainment facilities, most notably the dancing fountain, many statues and shapes that are suitable For photography, a number of restaurants and cafes and a number of fun games for children.
The Resort includes a large number of residential units that are limited to one type only, which is the apartments. All of which enjoy high-end views, whether directly on the sea, swimming pool, or green spaces.
An area of 1,517 square meters has been allocated for the village of the project, Sharm El Sheikh.
The village has several advantages that made it among the choices preferred by families looking for calm, stability, and enjoyment of a different trip, including:
● The privileged location near Sharm El Sheikh Airport, so it is easy to reach the village in a short time that does not exceed 5 minutes.
● The village is close to many recreational areas such as Hollywood Entertainment City, the old market, and the Sahaba Mosque, Soho Square, which is full of entertainment and others.
● Royal Residence 2 also enjoys its proximity to a private sandy beach for those who love to enjoy the sea, the clear blue waters, and the soft sands.
● The village includes different areas of apartments, ranging from 70 square meters to 190 square meters.
● The village has many beautiful landscapes, which are represented by a number of gardens, a number of swimming pools, and others.
● The company that owns the village has been rated as one of the best real estate agencies in Egypt, which has increased the confidence of customers looking for housing units in the village, in addition to the company's strong business precedent.
Royal Residence 2 Compound has set a new title for luxury and distinction, through its ability to provide more comfort and luxury to its customers through the services it provides to them, most notably:
● Free entry to the sandy beach to enjoy sitting on the sea at any time and enjoy swimming and playing in one of the most beautiful beaches of the Red Sea.
● Heated swimming pool For lovers of swimming in hot water to feel relaxed, and calm and enjoy more luxury.
● Surveillance cameras that can be connected to a mobile phone
● Security, guard, and reception personnel
● The village is surrounded by a high wall for more security and safety for the village's inmates and to preserve their property.
● A large garage
● 24/7 Shops selling food and household consumables.
● Restaurants dedicated to eating delicious meals, in addition to places to serve fast food, drinks, juices, and ice cream.
● Recreational places with some games for children so that the child can enjoy his time for a special holiday.
The residential units in Royal Residence 2 Sharm El Sheikh Village are delivered fully finished, and you can enjoy owning a residential unit in the village through an easy payment system, by paying 40% of the total unit price as a contract deposit, then installments the rest of the amount 60% of the total unit price over 18 months.
How was your experience with the advertiser?