Primary units are sold out
We can help you find units for sale from developer in another compound matched with this compound facilities
Downtown Naama Bay Resort is a luxurious resort on Naama Bay in Sharm El Sheikh, and it is located near the international airport, about 20 minutes.
It includes luxury residential and hotel apartments, in addition to integrated entertainment services in one place, provided by Sharm Concrete Developments Company.
It includes many entertainment areas, tourist attractions, and many commercial markets. It is also famous for its water activities and coral reefs, and it includes Sharm El-Sheikh International Airport. There are many restaurants inside and outside the resort, including Naama Bay as one of the best places to enjoy at night, with many cafes and restaurants.
Sharm Concrete Developments Company is one of the most important companies in Sharm El-Sheikh, and it is the executing company of the Downtown Naama Bay Resort.
The company presented many successful tourism projects that gained wide fame in the field of real estate development.
Sharm Hills Project in Sharm El-Sheikh
Royal Sunny Beach Project in Sharm El Sheikh
Elite Zone Sunny Lakes project in Sharm El-Sheikh
Tiran View Project in Sharm El Sheikh
Tourist housing villas in the village of Sunny Lake, Naama Bay.
Downtown Resort is located in a privileged location in Sharm El Sheikh in the Naama Bay area in the heart of Sharm El Sheikh. Downtown Resort is only 20 minutes away from the international airport, and 5 minutes away from the old market by car.
Downtown Resort is close to Soho Square by about 15 minutes, and the compound can be reached in less than 6 hours by car from Cairo, and it is easily accessible via Ras Sidr Road and the Martyr Ahmed Hamdi Tunnel, and then Sharm El-Sheikh Dahab Road, and all means of transportation can be used. Private, air-conditioned buses or cars, and you can also fly via Sharm El-Sheikh International Airport.
As for the importance of the Sharm el-Sheikh site, it contains a group of important tourist cities in the South Sinai governorate, and it is only an hour away from Dahab, and two hours away from Mount St. from Taba.
Sharm Concrete Company was keen to provide spaces in a way that satisfies all customers, as it provided different areas of: buildings, chalets, and apartments, with various areas and one design.
The resort was designed to be distinguished by its white color and using the best materials in the finishes, the external facades of red wood. In addition to the large area of the swimming pool, the use of wood and decorations in the decorations and designs around the swimming pool.
All apartments overlook the pool.
Hotel apartments and hotel services.
A swimming pool that is heated in cold weather, and a jacuzzi.
A private sandy beach is steps away from the units, and entry is free for all unit owners.
Landscapes, landscapes and spaces for relaxation.
24-hour security and guard services.
Surveillance cameras for the compound, and the ability to connect surveillance cameras to mobile phones for unit owners.
Room and apartment cleaning services upon request.
Children's play area.
Seating areas and parasols around the pool.
Cafes and restaurants
Sharm Concrete Real Estate Company offers different payment facilities and installment systems to own units in the Downtown Resort through: 25% contractual payment, while the rest of the installments are 75% in quarterly payments for a period of 3 years without interest.
Wide green spaces
Periodic maintenance of the compound
Complete monitoring system
Four Seasons Resort is located 25 minutes from Naama Bay, on Four Seasons Boulevard Ras Nasrani Road in Sharm El Sheikh. It is one of the most prominent tourist resorts in Sharm El Sheikh, with the distinctive view of the rooms, hotel service, entertainment venues and shops.
The hotel is located 12.4 km from Sharm El-Sheikh International Airport, and 7.5 km from Nabq Bay, and it is one of the finest Sharm El-Sheikh resorts suitable for honeymooners and families, as it provides units with integrated equipment and elegant décor.
The resort is located 13.4 km from Nabq Reserve, and it is the best place for those looking for elegant, equipped units with sea views of a private beach.
The Aquatic Hotel No. 1 in Sharm El-Sheikh, which contains 62 water games, suitable for all age groups. It is located on Al-Khazan Street in the Umm Al-Sid Plateau area, and is considered one of the family resorts.
How was your experience with the advertiser?