Units are sold out
We can help you find a compound matched with this compound facilities.
The developer of Rowan Resort, Shorouk El Ghad Company for Investment and Real Estate Marketing, decided to design this project to provide its residents with a luxurious beach getaway.
It dedicated 55% of the project’s total area to green areas, water features, and services. While the remaining 45% is dedicated to the buildings’ area that includes different types of properties with various areas that start from 90 square meters. All of which enjoy distinctive views of green areas and of the shore itself.
The project also enjoys a strategic location, specifically at the 70th kilometer on Alexandria - Matrouh Road. You can reserve your unit with a 10% down payment and installments that are to be paid over 100 months.
Shorouk El-Ghad Company has gained the trust of its clients from its longstanding expertise in the real estate market since it was founded in 2007. This is because of her clear policy and vision of delivering its projects on time and based on the latest international standards in the construction field.
Shorouk El-Gad has its print in the field with its projects in various parts of Egypt including:
Rowan Resort, North Coast
Golden Badr Compound, Badr City
Many residential buildings in the Investors area and the Andalus neighborhood in New Cairo
Many residential buildings in the Second and Sixth neighborhoods in New Heliopolis
The resort enjoys a vital location specifically at the 79th kilometer on Alexandria-Matrouh road on the North Coast. It’s located at the last spot in the area of Sidi Abdelrahman. The resort is also close to a few vital projects such as Mountain View and La Vista.
The project is only 30 minutes away from New Alamein City and Sidi Abdelrahman. It’s also an hour-and-a-half drive from Alexandria and two hours and half away from Cairo.
The project offers its clients various types of units that include chalets and villas of different areas to cater to different preferences.
Each unit in the resort is offered super lux finishing despite its type and area. As for areas, they range from 90 square meters to 380 square meters.
The project is designed in a modern way that is well-adapted to the natural scenery of the place, whereas, the developer dedicated 55% of the project’s total area to green areas while the remaining 45% is dedicated to residential units.
Moreover, the resort is designed to take a slightly slippery shape in order to allow each unit to enjoy a view of the sea.
Rowan North Coast Resort includes both chalets and villas. However, each building is instructed to only consist of two floors in order to ensure the unity of the buildings’ height in the project.
Therefore, each building consists of only 4 chalets which increased the level of privacy for each unit.
Chalets on the first floor enjoy a garden that can be used for various entertainment services, while chalets on the second floor come with spacious terraces which have a panoramic view of the sky.
The project includes 5 main advantages that set it different from many other projects in the market, including:
The innovative design that is 55% of its total area is dedicated to greeneries and water features
The scarcity of residential units that are only 4 units per building added to the sense of privacy for each client
Its strategic location at the beginning of Ras El-Hikma and at the end of Sidi Abdelrahman makes it enjoy amazing beaches
A long beach that extends over 500 meters and it is 300 meters deep
Its closeness to vital projects such as New Alamein City, Sidi Abdelrahman, Alexandria, and Cairo
The project offers you a wide array of services that guarantee a unique vacation experience for you and your family. Some of them include:
A huge entrance gate and a rounded fence to ensure the safety of the residents and visitors of the resort
Spacious pools of different sizes and shapes that suit all age groups and are spread across the project
A restaurant that serves delicious food and beverages that cater to the residents’ orders on the beach
An aqua park near the beach that is suitable for all age groups
A supermarket that sells all kinds of products
Many artificial lakes and water bodies spread across the project
A large mosque at the center of the project
Designated parking lots to reduce potential traffic and regulate the movements of cars
Kids areas that are safe and well-equipped with games
A spacious football field
Many beach games and entertainment services by the beach
Designated paths for cycling
24/7 security services
Advanced monitoring and alarm systems
Central and free WiFi
Designated area for birthdays and barbeques
Shorouk El-Ghad Company offers its clients many payment systems for reserving units in Rowan Resort in order to facilitate the buying and contracting process.
You can pay 10% of the total price of your unit as a down payment and pay the rest as installments over 100 months and all units are delivered with super lux finishing.
How was your experience with the advertiser?