Primary units are sold out
We can help you find units for sale from developer in another compound matched with this compound facilities
Nice 4 resort is built on a total area of 11 acres and is located on the Alexandria-Matrouh road on the North Coast. The developer was keen on dedicating the larger area of the resort, 80% to green areas and water bodies, leaving 20% for the area and facilities of the building.
The project offers a large number of units that vary in their types and areas and include chalets and villas. Some of their areas reach 240 square meters and the project itself is designed to take a U shape which allows each unit to enjoy a clear view of the sea.
The project is located at the 74th kilometer of the Alexandria-Matrouh road, which makes it in the heart of the North Coast’s resorts and summer getaways. It is close to Palm Beach resort, Casablanca village, and the famous supermarket chain of Fathallah.
The project enjoys a vibrant location on the Alexandria-Matrouh road, which makes it close to two main Egyptian governorates: Alexandria and Marsa Matrouh. Not to mention it is only 200 kilometers away from Cairo, which makes it a go-to summer destination.
The project offers its clients 4 main types of units that include: chalets, villas, penthouses, and apartments.
The areas of units in Nice 4 vary according to which type they are and they reach up to 240 square meters.
The project is designed to divide the total area of the project, 11 acres, to 80% dedicated to green areas and water bodies, which are represented in parks, walkways, pools, fountains, and artificial lakes. While the rest, 20%, is dedicated to buildings and service areas.
The experts who were responsible for designing the project also planned to shape it in a U form in order to ensure a view of the sea for each unit.
Nice 4 enjoys a wide array of advantages that attracts many people to spend their summers in its units. Some of these advantages include;
Its location at the 74th kilometer on the Alexandria-Matrouh road which is a vital area and not too far away from Cairo
A direct view of the sea from any unit in the project allows its residents to enjoy a calm atmosphere
Its U-shaped design allowed each unit to enjoy a panoramic view
The spacious area of the project that reaches 11 acres
It offers various types of units that include chalets, apartments, villas, and penthouses
It enjoys a great deal of privacy due to the spaces between units which created a small world for each unit
The project offers various services that include:
A designated kids’ area for children to enjoy their time and play different games
Many swimming pools of different sizes and depths to suit all age groups in addition to covered pools for women
Parks and gardens with seating areas so that people can enjoy their picnic in
Restaurants of different cuisines to provide the residents with different options they can choose from
Designated service areas that cater to the residents with drinks and snacks on the pool and the beach to add a refreshing vibe
An aqua park that suits all age groups
Famous fashion brands for shopping
A 24-7 security system
An advanced surveillance camera system and alarms set up across the project
Entertainment services such as kitesurfing, banana boat, and beach buggies
An extended reef inside the sea that people can enjoy walking on and/or go fishing
Artificial lakes and small fountains
An integrated gym equipped with the latest workout gears
A sports complex that offers courts for different sports
Golf carts that facilitate movement inside the project without the need of cars
ATMs of different banks
Designated areas for parties and barbeques
A gated fence to protect the project
You can pay 5% of the total price of the unit as a down payment and pay the rest over 7 years in installments.
How was your experience with the advertiser?