The EKO North Coast Resort was built on an area of 52 acres, including chalets, twin houses, and villas with various areas ranging from 91 square meters.
The Resort is characterized by a design inspired by the Greek city of Santorini, which depends on the combination of white and blue colors as the colors of the buildings, and it is strategically located at kilo 79 on the Alexandria-Matrouh Road.
Mena For Touristic and Real Estate Development Company was established in 1979 and over 42 years has been able to make great achievements in the real estate world inside and outside Egypt, whether in residential, commercial, or tourism projects.
The company succeeded in gaining the confidence of customers thanks to its commitment, which was reflected in the volume of its investments, which increased significantly to more than 300 projects.
Mena owns several projects in many countries inside and outside Egypt, and its most prominent projects are:
Egypt: Mena Garden City Project, Mena Residence, Mina Orchard, Concord Gardens, Mena City Center, Mena Garden Park, Mena Garden City Club, Mena Plaza, Mina Resort 1, Mina Resort 2, Mina Resort 3, Mina Resort 4, Mina Resort 5, and finally the Turquoise Resort.
Lebanon: Mena House Club Project.
Syria: Al-Mal District.
Sudan: Al Yasmeen Residence, Hay Al Mal.
EKO Resort is located on the North Coast at Kilo 79 on Alexandria-Matrouh Road, so the resort is distinguished by its proximity to many vital areas and service areas, most notably Zahran Mall and Fathallah Market, and others.
Eko Resort on the North Coast is unique in its proximity to Alexandria Governorate, New Alamein City, and Marina, which is the most vital area on the North Coast.
The Resort is distinguished by offering 3 different and distinct types of residential units, namely chalets, twin houses, and villas.
EKO Village on the North Coast offers a variety of spaces for residential units, for example, you will find chalets with areas ranging from 91 m² to 141 m², as for the larger units in terms of space, there are twin houses and villas with areas ranging from 214 m² up to 253 m².
EKO Resort overlooks the North Coast directly on the sea, which gives all residential units panoramic views and distinctive facades that see the sea. The resort has a charming sandy beach of 250 square meters in length and 800 square meters in depth, so guests enjoy swimming on a sandy beach with clean and clear water and soft sand.
EKO North Coast has taken a genius design inspired by the Greek city of Santorini, where the buildings are in pure white with pure blue, and around them are blue sea water, charming water bodies, wonderful water fountains, gardens, and parks that gave beautiful landscapes. Unparalleled relaxation and comfort.
EKO Project in the North Coast has a wonderful set of features, namely:
● The privileged location, which made it close to many important service areas such as Zahran Mall and Fathallah Market.
● The distinctive beach of Echo North Coast, which is 250 square meters long and 800 square meters deep, characterized by the purity and purity of water and sand.
● The resort's distinctive design, combines various forms of residential units, chalets, twin houses, and villas, with areas starting from 91 square meters.
● The great experience was enjoyed by the Mena Group for Investment and Real Estate Development, which owns EKO North Coast.
● The easy payment methods provided by the company that owns Echo North Coast, increased the demand for owning housing units.
Those responsible for implementing EKO Resort in the North Coast sought to provide many services, most notably:
● A 5-star hotel that contains a large number of hotel rooms for lovers to enjoy a distinguished stay with more comfort and luxury and perfect service.
● A children's play area with all the different fun activities that develop the child's IQ and give him a special time.
● Health club with sauna, jacuzzi, spa, massage, and others.
● A commercial area for those who enjoy shopping and buying all the things they need: clothes, accessories, household items, and consumer goods.
● Restaurants and cafés were distributed in different parts of the resort, some overlooking the sea, swimming pools, or beach bars.
● Recreational activities for adults and children such as evening parties containing several paragraphs on the swimming pool.
● A sports area that contains several sports fields, including football fields, basketball courts, tennis courts, and others.
● Places to stroll at night and enjoy outdoor seating.
● Security personnel to help resort, guests, spend a special holiday in a safe place.
● Surveillance cameras and alarms, in addition to an advanced system for controlling fires as soon as they break out.
● A large mosque.
● Residential unit cleaning service to enjoy a special stay.
● A team dedicated to maintaining the cleanliness of the resort by distributing garbage bins and safe disposal of garbage.
● Specialized team maintenance of faults that occur in the facilities
public and service areas of the resort as soon as it is reported.
● A pharmacy to provide medicines and medical service 24 hours a day.
● A professionally designed gym that helps athletes and fitness enthusiasts to exercise regularly.
● Ample places for biking or long-distance running enthusiasts.
● ATM machines.
The residential units in Eko Sahel Resort are delivered in a fully finished system (Ultra Super Lux), where all units are complete with facilities and services, and all units also take the same designs and decorative touches.
The owner company provides two payment systems when you own a unit of the resort, either by paying 5% of the total unit price as a down payment and the remaining amount in installments over 7 years or by paying 10% of the total unit price as a down payment and the remaining amount over 10 years.
How was your experience with the advertiser?