Agadir Resort is one of the distinctive spots on the Egyptian northern coast; overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, directly. It has a panoramic facade, giving a view of the Mediterranean Sea.
The area of the village of Agadir is about 66,000 square meters, with a construction rate of no more than 20%, and the rest of the area is 80% for green spaces, facilities, and internal roads.
The village of Agadir has a large number of units, with a huge variety that meets all needs, and tastes. It includes standalone villas, coastal chalets, twin houses, and townhouses, with a variety of interior designs for all units.
The real estate developer of the village of Agadir in the North Coast is Al-Ammar Group of Companies, which is one of the real estate shareholding companies in Egypt, that was established decades ago, and contributed to the development of new communities on the Egyptian North Coast.
Al-Ammar group of companies was established in 1986, and its projects were concentrated in the governorates of Cairo and Alexandria and varied between residential and residential.
Al-Ammar Group is based on trust and honesty in the field of Egyptian real estate development.
Venus 1 North Coast
Venus 2 North Coast
Casablanca North Coast
Marina Gardens North Coast
Granada North Coast
Kerir Lagoon North Coast
Agadir North Coast
Al-Ammar companies, the real estate developer of Agadir resort, used all their expertise and cadres to locate the Agadir project, as they made it in an area surrounded by the sea on three sides, which means a wonderful view of all units on the Mediterranean coast.
North Coast Road.
North Coast Marina.
New Alamein City.
Residential units in Agadir Tourist Village on the North Coast include villas, twin houses, distinctive beach chalets, and townhouses.
Al-Ammar Real Estate Group, the real estate developer of the project, has specified a very small percentage of construction on the land plot, not exceeding 20% of the total area.
Chalet areas in Agadir Resort: Areas of chalets in Agadir North Coast range from 158 square meters, to 200 square meters, with a garden of up to 600 square meters.
Agadir Village Villas: areas start with 800 square meters in a complex.
Residential Units for rent in Agadir Village: Areas of Twin houses in Agadir Resort on the North Coast range from 250 square meters up to 350 square meters.
Areas of townhouses in Agadir Village: Townhouses areas in the resort range from 220 m² to 280 m².
Agadir North Coast Resort is based on the highest standards, the company has chosen the distinguished old-fashioned, newly constructed villas and chalets for all units overlooking the sea, green spaces and swimming pools.
As for the residential units, the private units are designed with comfort and tranquility styles.
And the units of the village of Agadir were designed in the Moroccan architectural style, as the units were named accordingly.
Agadir Resort is one of a chain set up by Al-Ammar Real Estate Development Company, which is Casablanca, Mallorca, Venus, Krier Gardens and others, which means access to the highest levels of expertise in the design and construction of tourist villages.
Among the most important features of the northern village of Agadir:
Great location facing the sea.
Diversity of units and spaces.
Low build rate.
Very limited unit density.
High quality facilities.
Designs blend with nature.
Comfortable interior designs.
Large green spaces more than 80% of the area.
Sandy beach paved for disembarkation
4 swimming pools with a capacity of up to 500 cubic metres.
A high-quality network of facilities that reaches all units.
A large mosque for the resort.
Fresh water all year round
Special ways for walking and cycling
24-hour security and guarding
Great golf club
International 18-hole golf course
5-star hotels offer the highest hotel service
Spa center, jacuzzi and gym
Business conference center
Large areas for swimming pools scattered in the village
Covered swimming pools for women
A huge commercial mall that includes major stores containing the most famous international brands.
Various swimming pools
Track for running
The Aqar Map website provides a service for browsing projects and knowing the unit prices and the price per square meter. The prices of the Agadir project can be known through the Agadir Resort page on the Aqarmap website.
How was your experience with the advertiser?