Sharm El Sheikh
Primary units are sold out
We can help you find units for sale from developer in another compound matched with this compound facilities
Sunny Lakes Sharm El Sheikh is one of the projects of the Green City Investment and Real Estate Marketing Company. It is a tourist village in the international city of peace, to which tourists from all over the world come, in addition to the people of the country, to enjoy the mild weather, the distinctive sea, and the large water sports area. The resort is located 10 minutes from Sharm El Sheikh International Airport and only 5 minutes from the city center, specifically in the Naama Bay area.
The total area of the project is 114,000 square meters, only 20% of which are assigned to units and the remaining 80% to recreational and service areas.
Green City Investment and Real Estate Marketing is the real estate developer of the Resort.
Green City has several previous projects, including:
Al Noor Plaza Compound.
The resort is located specifically in the Naama Bay area, near many of the vital areas of Sharm El Sheikh.
The resort is located near:
Sharm El Sheikh International Airport
Naama Bay Beach
Hollywood Sharm El Sheikh
Cleo Park Sharm El Sheikh
The resort includes two types of summer residences divided between one-bedroom small studios and two-bedroom summer apartments.
The project includes different areas of units ranging from 50 square meters, 60 square meters, and 80 square meters.
The village includes ten buildings with 80 units, and each building consists of two floors, the first floor with its own roof, and the ground floor with a private garden.
The privileged location as the resort is located in the Naama Bay area, which is one of the most distinguished places in Sharm El Sheikh.
Besides the International Airport.
Green spaces and large service and recreational areas.
Small and medium spaces fit many.
Easy payment methods.
Conference hall 300 meters.
Outdoor spa and treatment areas.
7 different swimming pools to suit adults, children and women.
Restaurants and cafes.
There are cafes, restaurants, and home delivery services twenty four hours.
Free airport transfer (available upon request).
On-site parking is free.
Security and guarding 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Continuous maintenance of electricity, water supply and sanitation, maintenance of swimming pools and maintenance of internal streets.
The price per square meter of each unit differs from others, even within the same project, according to many factors, including the unit area, its location within the project, its view, the floor on which it is located, and the level of Its finishing, in addition to the constant change in prices according to the requirements of the real estate market at all times, so to know the current price per square meter in the area you are searching, follow the price guide on Aqarmap regularly.
The company offers an easy payment system compared to the delivery time, which is within two weeks of contracting, which is:
Pay 40% contractual deposit
60% installment over 18 months in quarterly installments without interest.
The maintenance fee is only 65 pounds per square meter.
Golf practice and golf lessons.
Scuba diving equipment.
To enjoy the most of your visit to the international city of Sharm El Sheikh, do not miss to go to some places there, including:
In Naama Bay, you can do a lot of fun activities that increase your enjoyment of the trip, but rather it is the largest and most enjoyable part of the trip, and among the activities that you can do there: Strolling on the promenade overlooking the Red Sea, sitting in one of the cafes and restaurants there, and riding glass boats in the sea to watch Coral reefs or practicing various other marine sports such as water skiing, diving and snorkeling.
It is a park with many water games suitable for adults and children, as well as hotel rooms, restaurants and cafes, which helps you to spend the most enjoyable time there.
It is a tourist area characterized by a heritage character, as it includes the popular market and shops with low prices, as well as cafes, restaurants and international brands. The area also includes many bazaars for the sale of antiques and souvenirs, in addition to public parks and sports clubs suitable for families, as well as a Bedouin village for lovers of Bedouin life.
It is one of the most famous and wonderful tourist destinations in Sharm El Sheikh and is witnessing a global tourist turnout, 12 kilometers from the city and located between the islands of Tiran and Sanafir.
How was your experience with the advertiser?