Golden Gate by Redcon Company for Offices and Commercial Centers. The project was executed on an area of 160,000 square meters in the heart of South 90th Street. The design of the project also comes in the form of five seamlessly interconnected districts, with each neighborhood presenting a unique version of the project.
The five districts consist of mixed-use buildings, independent offices, and commercial areas, in addition to the luxury shopping district at the heart of the project.
Golden Gate Compound has been carefully designed in perfect harmony with the natural environment to enhance a unique experience for everyone living here. The design of the Golden Gate Complex, New Cairo, also complies with international environmental requirements, which makes it one of the best environmentally friendly projects in Egypt.
Redcon Company for Offices and Commercial Centers is a wholly owned subsidiary of Redcon Construction Company, one of the five largest construction companies in Egypt established in 2018. Redcon is a subsidiary of Redcon Development Group, one of the leading companies in the Egyptian real estate market with more than 25 years of experience.
Also, the company, during its previous years of experience, has established a distinctive brand for itself and was keen to gain the confidence of its customers in providing everything new and developed. Long-lasting and best quality.
New Alamein Towers
New Alamein University
Abu Talat Tourist Resort
Abu Dhabi Bank
American International School
Al Alsun School - New Giza
Arab Steel Manufacturing Company (El Sewedy)
Caesar Resort 1, 2
Banque du Caire - staff accommodation
Modern English School
City Stars Golden Coast
Golden Gate is located in the heart of New Cairo, opposite the American University in Cairo. The project can be accessed from each of the main roads, making it a pivotal entry point connecting all vital areas.
- It is located two minutes from the American University in Cairo campus
- 15 minutes from the Suez Road
- 15 minutes away from the Ring Road and the Central Ring Road
- 15 minutes from Sokhna Road
- 20 minutes from Cairo International Airport
- 30 minutes away from the New Administrative Capital
Redcon Offices and Commercial Centers were keen to design the project in a way that combines originality, heritage, and modernity at the same time. The following are the most important details of the mall design:
Land area: 160,000 square meters.
Number of buildings: 29 buildings
Built-up area: 200,000 square meters.
Office space: 100,000 square meters.
Commercial unit area: 100,000 square meters.
Open spaces: 100,000 square meters.
Parking and storage areas: 250,000 square meters.
Car garage capacity: 8,000 vehicles
The Golden Gate Mall, New Cairo, combines a large number of unique characteristics that distinguish it from other commercial and administrative malls.
• Several panoramic electric elevators
• Escalators to reduce crowding and facilitate entry and exit operations
• The mall operates with a solar energy system, with the aim of preserving the environment
• Vast green spaces, to give comfort, tranquility, and privacy
• Garage parking, on the entire mall area
• Smart surveillance cameras spread throughout the mall
• 24-hour security
• Advanced firefighting system
• Management of car parks
• Energy management system
• Central cooling system
• Emergency electrical system
• Parking lots to charge electric cars
• Offices to serve customers of the mall
• Systems for positioning within the project
• Mobile charging stations
• High-speed WiFi
• Automated teller centers
• First aid stations
• Digital Signage
Redcon Company offers a competitive price for the services and features it provides in the compound, and prices change according to the area, finishes, and the floor in which the residential unit is located, and due to changes in the real estate market, prices vary from time to time, and you can find the latest price update in the table above.
- 10% down payment - equal installments over 8 years.
The delivery year 2024.
How was your experience with the advertiser?