Keeva Compound is the latest distinguished project of Al Ahly Sabbour for Investment and Real Estate Development, and it is one of the largest residential projects in the heart of the 6th of October City to live the luxury life that you have always dreamed of.
The compound provides the privacy of the quiet countryside with modern city services and attractive architectural styles. Keeva project attracts many investors due to its distinguished location, all the services provided at the highest level, and attractive international designs.
The compound includes high-end apartments and villas with a distinctive internal division, and there are many administrative and commercial units, green spaces and water bodies, making it a complete city for lovers of luxury and luxury.
The compound was built on an area of 144 acres, and green areas and water bodies occupy the largest proportion of the compound, making it the ideal compound for a life of privacy and sophistication.
Green areas and water bodies occupy the spaces between the units, so you will find all units enjoying attractive natural views.
The compound's privileged location in the heart of 6th of October City gives you easy access to vital places, so you enjoy privacy and tranquility with ease of transportation.
Keeva Compound is located in a prime location in the heart of 6th of October City, near the main axes and roads, namely: Dahshur Link Road, 26th of July Corridor, Cairo - Alexandria Desert Road, and the Ring Road.
The compound is located between Mall of Egypt and Mall of Arabia, and many real estate investment and development companies competed to win the project land because of this unique location.
The compound is located near the important landmarks of 6th of October City, such as: Media Production City, Smart Village, Nile University, 6th of October University, and Juhayna Square.
The compound is located near clubs such as: The Club Club, Palm Hills Club, Wadi Degla Club, and Al Ahly Club.
The units and spaces in Kefa Compound in 6th of October City vary to suit the needs of customers with attention to interior details and high-end facades, and these residential units include:
You find apartments in the buildings consisting of a ground floor and two floors only to reduce population density and attention to privacy, and apartments are available fully finished.
Al-Ahly Sabbour Company has been interested in providing many different spaces to meet the needs of customers and choose the optimal space for them, and here are these spaces:
The areas of residential apartments space range from 118 m² up to 190 m².
Areas of townhouses start from 225 m² up to 265 m².
Areas of twin houses start from 265 m² up to 360 m².
Al Ahly Sabbour Company is the executing company of Keeva Compound in cooperation with the Urban Communities Authority, and it is a well-known company in the field of real estate investment and development, with more than 25 years of experience.
The company has established more than 57 projects that covered large areas of Egypt in different places, such as: the new administrative capital, the northern coast, and the Red Sea.
The company is interested in establishing residential, commercial and tourism projects with the help of the best experts.
Al-Ahly Sabbour Company entered into fierce competition with many investment and real estate development companies to obtain the lands on which the Kiva project was built in the 6th of October City for several reasons, including:
The privileged location of the land as it is located between Mall of Arabia and Mall of Egypt.
The vast land area, making it suitable for the establishment of many projects, basic and recreational services in the compound, while maintaining a large area of green land.
6th of October City is the city of the future for real estate investment due to the development that the city is witnessing in residential projects, basic and recreational services, and its privileged location near main entrances and exits, and easy access to downtown, Giza, the pyramids and many vital areas.
Al-Ahly Sabbour Company has been distinguished by the implementation of many investment works in the most prestigious places, including: 6 October City, Mostakbal City, New Cairo, Sharm El Sheikh, Ain Sukhna, and the North Coast.
Among the works of Al-Ahly Sabbour Company:
Green Square, Mostakbal City.
Katameya Hills, Fifth Settlement.
Rayer City of the Future.
Laver City of the Future.
Centra Sharm El Sheikh.
You find many high-end services and features in Keeva Compound, so it is your best choice for a life of sophistication and luxury, and these features are:
The unique location of the compound, which made the most important investment companies compete to get it.
The presence of water bodies and green spaces between the residential units in the compound to take care of the residents' privacy while enjoying the attractive views.
For the first time in Egypt Music Halls to enjoy high-end concerts.
Vast green spaces and places for pedestrians and cycling.
Electronic gates at the entrances and exits of the compound to maintain the security of the residents, a high-quality monitoring system and 24-hour guards to maintain the safety of the residents of the compound.
A large sports club containing football, handball, tennis and squash fields.
Kids Area has many games for kids while keeping them safe.
Malls and stores to find the best international brands within steps of your home and enjoy shopping with friends, international schools and specialized hospitals to provide the best health care.
Clubhouse, spa, sauna, jacuzzi and gym equipped with the best equipment to exercise and keep fit.
Vast green spaces to keep the air fresh and feel happy and areas for barbecues.
International restaurants and cafes with the most delicious drinks and food, and you can enjoy them near swimming pools or green spaces.
Maintenance services operate throughout the day.
Al Ahly Sabbour provides the finest housing units with attractive designs at reasonable prices.
The prices of the residential units in Kefa Compound vary according to the area, finishes, and the floor in which the unit is located. You can find residential units for sale or rent at the best prices in Kefa Compound, and you should follow Aqarmap's guide to unit prices in 6th of October City.
Al-Ahly Sabbour Company is interested in providing the appropriate price for residential units with the provision of many payment and installment systems to suit the needs of customers. Payment methods vary as follows:
Pay a 5% down payment of the value of the housing unit, and the remaining 95% to be paid in equal installments over 8 years.
A down payment of 10% of the value of the housing unit, and the remaining 90% in equal installments over 9 years.
A down payment of 15% of the value of the housing unit, and the remaining 85% in equal installments over 10 years.
You can find all the basic and recreational services in Kiva Compound, in addition to the nearby services in 6th of October City, and these services include:
Leading Egyptian Language Schools.
Hebron Language School.
Smart Vision School.
Thebes International School.
Al-Ahram Canadian University.
6th October University.
October 6 University Hospital.
Al Safwa Hospital.
Mall of Egypt.
Other Units Inside The Same Compound
We recommend to contact the advertisers of related listings to get more details about the property
More like this listing
To get more related results....
We found ng::similarListingCount:: listings similar to this listing. Would you like to contact their owners?
How was your experience with the advertiser?