The Rivoli New Capital is the first real estate project of Anchor Real Estate Company. Rivoli project is a commercial, administrative and medical mall.
Anchor Real Estate Company was established in 2022, as one of Alsarh holding group. Al Sarh is a first-class contracting company established in 1990 with a previous work of more than 100 projects in various construction sectors (residential – roads and axes – services).
Raising the efficiency of the free Upper Egypt road.
A bright city project for City Edge.
Road projects implemented in New Damietta.
The Rivoli project is located within the Bluevert Compound, the Administrative Capital, located in Plot No. (E8); Specifically in the lands of the first offering of the investors' area.
It is located on the southern axis of Mohammed bin Zayed and the main central axis, which is the main road that connects the largest and most prestigious compounds area in the Administrative Capital with a width of (94 meters) and passes through 8 main neighborhoods in the capital and extends for more than 38 kilometers.
Al Masa Hotel is adjacent to the largest hotel in the Administrative Capital.
Very close to the green river and the cathedral.
The regional ring road, the Suez road, and Ain Sokhna road.
It is located in front of the government district and the new museum.
The areas in Rivoli administrative and office units vary, with areas suitable for all types of investors and companies according to their needs and desires, and according to the specifications they are looking for within this project, and each type of unit has a wide variety of spaces in line with different projects.
The Rivoli project is located on an area of 10,815 square meters, and the construction percentage is only 30%, while the rest of the 70% is distributed over green spaces and landscapes. It is a (Commercial Strip) with a height of (G + 2). The ground floor is completely commercial, and all the shops are on the main street, and the frequent floors are fully finished.
Anchor Real Estate Development Company has provided all services and facilities inside Rivoli Mall, and these services work to meet all the diverse needs of customers, and the most important of these services are:
Garage capacity (429) cars.
The building conforms to environmentally friendly engineering specifications and serves people of determination.
Administrative offices with smart control (Smart-system).
Electric car charger
Gates using the (ID)
Tracking monitoring systems
Building maintenance center
Waste recycling systems
Anchor Real Estate Development Company is keen to provide all the facilities available to customers when paying cash or by installment system, and the prices of the units offered for sale in Rivoli New Capital Mall differ due to the different areas and designs, but they are the most suitable price for those with good taste and luxury lovers, and you can follow the prices in the table above .
The New Administrative Capital is considered one of the most recent fourth-generation cities in Egypt, and the most important investment projects undertaken by the Egyptian government during the past years. Sophisticated and equipped with the latest technology.
More like this listing
To get more related results....
We found ng::similarListingCount:: listings similar to this listing. Would you like to contact their owners?
How was your experience with the advertiser?