Zizinia Rose project is located in a privileged area in the 6th of October City in Egypt, and it is characterized by its elegant and distinguished design that includes luxurious villas overlooking green landscapes, while providing complete privacy for each residential unit.
The project also contains an enjoyable entertainment community for family and friends, and includes a variety of units of different areas and purposes. Zizinia Rose Compound, Fifth Settlement, is considered one of the best compounds in Fifth Settlement, as it is characterized by unique modern designs and various services that include basic and recreational services.
ARDIC Developments is the company responsible for developing the Zizinia Rose Fifth Settlement. It is one of the first Egyptian real estate companies established in 1998, and was able to advance the Egyptian market and keep pace with global developments. The company succeeded in gaining the trust of its customers by providing housing units that provide them with all the requirements of modern life and fulfill their dreams, and it is keen to deliver projects within the agreed time period with attention to all details and the use of the best materials in construction and finishes.
ARDIC Developments has implemented many powerful projects in the real estate market, the most important of which are:
Zizinia Rose Mostakbal City Compound.
Zizinia Rose Rose project, Fifth Settlement.
Zizinia Rose Flowers El Shorouk Compound.
Zizinia Rose Compound, New Cairo.
Mazar Al Haram Mall.
The Compound is located in the northern investors' area in New Cairo, near Gamal Abdel Nasser Axis and Teseen Street. It is a privileged location that allows easy access to many important areas in Greater Cairo, such as Nasr City, Maadi, and Heliopolis.
El Shorouk City
It is 12 km from the American University.
Near Hyde Park, New Cairo.
It is 30 minutes away from the New Administrative Capital.
Close to Cairo International Airport.
The areas offered in the Compound, varied in a way that distinguished the compound and made it a destination for different types of people, according to their needs and the specifications they are looking for within the compound, and the types of real estate are summarized as follows: villas, and separate villas.
The total area is 18 acres, 20% of which is allocated for constructing residential units, numbering 57 villas, with distinctive and unique designs. As for the remaining 80%, it is dedicated to adding wonderful and distinctive natural features, and providing all recreational and service services.
ARDIK Real Estate Company provides all services and facilities within New Cairo, and these services work to meet all the diverse and necessary needs of customers, and the most important of these services:
The distinguished location of the project.
Many landscapes and green spaces.
Children's entertainment areas.
Security and guard services.
Cleaning and maintenance services.
The prices of the units offered for sale vary due to the different areas and designs, but they are the most suitable price for those with good taste and luxury lovers, in addition to the company's keenness to provide all the facilities available to customers when paying cash or by installment system. You can view and follow the prices in the table above.
The company has taken care to provide all the various payment and repayment systems so that the guests can own their unit within the Compound located in the heart of the city. ARDIK Real Estate Development Company seeks to provide all means of luxury and tranquility during repayment.
How was your experience with the advertiser?