6th of October
This compound is your entrance to the luxury life you dream of and the high standard of living that guarantees you privacy, safety and comfort. In the Compound, you would live among green spaces and away from pollution and crowds.
The compound is built to be a full-fledged and full-serviced project and is located on 51 acres of area. The area is divided so that buildings would occupy 26% of it, and green spaces, swimming pools, artificial lakes and service areas would dominate the largest percentage, i.e. the remaining 74%. Therefore, the housing units have wonderful views either over green spaces, swimming pools, or main streets.
IWAN Developments Company is the developer of the Compound, and is one of the leading companies in this field. The Company works in the real estate market for more than 15 years, during which it established great and creative real estate projects.
IWAN Developments impressed its customers with many projects, such as
The compound has a privileged location, as it can be accessed through the 26th of July Corridor and Alexandria Desert Road. It is about 7 minutes away from Sheikh Zayed City, about 10 minutes away from Lebanon Square, and close to the pyramids and the new Egyptian Museum.
-A privileged location in the 6th of October City
-Vast green spaces, parks and gardens
-Water bodies, swimming pools and fountains, so that the compound became a beautiful green countryside
-Different areas and designs
-The compound enjoys a high degree of safety due to the high quality of the concrete fence surrounding it
-A dedicated area for games, where kids and adults can have fun.
-Tracks for running and walking.
-Designated cycling tracks away from car and pedestrian roads.
-Many restaurants and cafes to provide the best meals and drinks with a high level of service.
-Garages for the residents' cars, as well as parking lots for the visitors' cars.
-Swimming pools with different sizes, lengths and shapes to suit all ages.
-Many fountains, which add stunning and charming views.
-A social club on a large area for family and friends gathering.
-A sports club equipped with the latest technology and playgrounds for different sports.
-An equipped gym and experts specializing in fitness, exercise and diet.
-Shops selling local and international commodities and brands.
-Areas for parties, events, and barbecues.
-Large security personnel who maintain the security and safety of the entire compound.
-Surveillance cameras at the exits and entrances, as well as on buildings and service units within the compound.
-Automatic fire extinguishing system and alarm devices to evacuate units in case of fire.
-Maintenance service for units if contracted.
-Open gardens with places for sitting, practicing yoga, meditating, enjoying calmness and renewable energy.
-Central air conditioning.
-Clubhouse with a spa and Jacuzzi to relieve stress and daily burdens.
Ideas and designs of the compound are inspired by international modern designs, in which the latest technologies in the world of engineering and architecture were used to create an architectural masterpiece.
Areas range from 89 to 289 square meters. Areas of apartment range from 120 to 198 square meters. However, areas of penthouses range from 221 to 289 square meters.
The compound has various units, as there are apartments and apartments with a garden and penthouses. Each of them has different area and price.
The price varies according to the area and finishes. Prices also change from time to time as a result of the continuous changes in the real estate market. So, here is the latest update of prices in the table above.
A 10% down payment of the total unit price is to be paid, then 5% after 3 months, and the remaining amount is to be paid in installments over 8 years.
All of us look for a dream apartment in which all the following specifications are provided: a privileged location, suitable areas, wonderful views over landscapes, high residential level, availability of services in its surroundings, and of course the affordable price.
As a matter of fact, the 6th of October City is able to achieve this difficult equation: attracting many investors, businessmen and major real estate companies to establish many residential projects that offer the best units, different areas, the best designs, and provide good payment facilities.
How was your experience with the advertiser?