Units are sold out
We can help you find a compound matched with this compound facilities.
In the midst of life pressures, we always search for havens where we feel comfortable and able to renew our energy and enjoy privacy and tranquility. These specifications can simply be found in this compound.
On an area of 33 acres and with 148 housing units totally, the Compound is built to provide all means of comfort and luxury to its customers. The Compound provides elegant residences with modern designs, integrated services, green spaces, swimming pools, entertainment and service areas, and a great deal of privacy and security.
Pioneers Real Estate (PRE) Developments Company is the owner of the project. It was established in 2017 and is one of the largest leading companies in the field of real estate developments. The Company has succeeded in creating an integrated world that includes everything customers need to enjoy life.
PRE is famous for constant endeavor to provide the best services and features at the lowest prices, so the Company was able to achieve wide fame in the real estate field and managed to achieve many projects, as follows:
-Stone Park project
-Stone Residence project
-Stone Street project
-Sokhna Mountains project
The compound is close to several axes and main roads, such as the Ring Road. Besides, the Compound is located near Sheikh Zayed, Hazem Hassan Group and City View compound, thus the project ensures you a good social environment.
There are several types of units, such as apartments, townhouses, twin houses, and villas.
There are many different and varied areas to suit the largest number of customers and meet their needs. Therefore, areas range from 242 to 587 square meters.
Owner of the Compound chose simple yet modern designs with distinctive facades, and made good use of areas.
-The owner has taken care of architectural designs of units to appear in sophisticated and organized design that is completely away from randomness
-The largest area in the compound is allocated for green spaces and trees, which were beautifully organized to add an attractive touch and wonderful views
-Privacy and tranquility
-Different payment methods
-Wide green spaces completely surrounding the buildings and housing units
-Areas for sitting, reading, practicing yoga, enjoying tranquility, gardens, trees, flowers and clean energy
-Tracks for walking, running and jogging
-Pathways for cycling away from the car roads
-Garages for residents and visitors as well
-Mini entertainment cities for kids to safely enjoy fun time
-Many security personnel working day and night
-Many surveillance cameras
-Automatic fire control system
-Places for barbecues and parties
-Restaurants and cafes with home delivery service
-Many shops with international brands
-Many swimming pools and artificial lakes
-Football, tennis, and squash fields
-A large drainage network with a natural slope system in order to drain rains in an easy and safe way
-A large mosque
-Generators in the event of a power failure
-A specialized team for maintenance, in case of any malfunctions
The prices of the units offered for sale vary due to the different areas and designs, but they agree in being the most appropriate price for those with good taste and luxury lovers, in addition to the company's keenness to provide all the facilities available to customers when paying in cash or in installments.
PRE provides different payment methods, as there is more than one payment method
-The First Method: paying 5% of the total unit price as a down payment, paying another 5% after 3 months, paying another 10% upon delivery, and the remaining amount would be paid in installments over 6 years
-The Second Method: paying 10% of the total unit price as a down payment, paying 5% after 3 months, paying another 10% upon delivery, and the remaining amount would be paid in installments over 7 years
-The Third Method: paying 10% of the total unit price as a down payment, paying 10% after 3 months, and the remaining amount would be paid in installments over 7 years
There are distinguished educational services from private and international schools to multiple private universities in the city. Also, there are many major hospitals, tourist attractions and entertainment areas close to the city, including
-Giza Pyramids: it is a huge archaeological complex that includes the three pyramids, the Great Sphinx, several tombs, the workers' village.
-Khufu Ship: it is the Giza Solar boat museum, which was established in 1985 and is dedicated to displaying the reinstallation of the Khufu Solar Ship.
-The Grand Egyptian Museum: it is the largest museum in the world, as it accommodates about 5 million visitors annually. The museum contains buildings for commercial and entertainment services, a restoration center and a garden.
How was your experience with the advertiser?