Chalet with Garden
Tourist resorts can be defined as calmness, comfort, relaxation, entertainment, and the availability of all services; this is what the Blue Blue Sokhna Resort offers.
On an area of 30 acres and a beach length of 270 meters on Zafarana Road, Blue Blue Resort was established to provide the finest tourism and entertainment services and to offer the best tourist units in the best location in Ain Sokhna.
The real estate developer of Blue Blue Ain Sokhna is MG Developments Company, which was established in 1998 and emerged as an investor and real estate developer specializing in tourism units.
The company has a clear vision and mission, which is to provide well-designed residential, tourism, commercial, and administrative projects in the Egyptian market, maintaining high-quality facilities and services.
MG Developments Company has a goal to expand its activity to include all real estate sectors in separate areas inside Egypt. This has already started by launching many projects as the company has pumped about 300 million pounds in an effort to accelerate the completion of all its projects in Egypt such as:
-Lavida in New Heliopolis
-HQ administrative towers in the Fifth Settlement
-Sky View Fifth Settlement
Blue Blue is strategically located at end of the Sokhna Mountain range, where picturesque windmills spin non-stop all year round, providing a constant low of temperature-moderating cooling air
Blue Blue Ain Sokhna resort is located on Al-Zafarana Road directly in front of the windmills area, about an hour and a half from Cairo, and about 110 kilometers from Suez.
Blue Blue Sokhna is a 45-minute drive from the New Administrative Capital, an estimated distance of 90 km, and about 170 km from Cairo, while the village is about 55 km from the gates of Ain Sokhna, 25 minutes by car.
Blue Blue Resort offers chalets as well as chalets with a garden located directly on the sea and in different models that suit all tastes and needs.
The spaces of chalets start from 110 square meters up to 135 square meters, while the spaces of chalets with a garden start from 100 square meters up to 125 square meters and they come with different models and a wonderful view of the sea.
Blue Blue Resort was designed on an area of 120,000 square kilometers, in a U-shape to allow all units to have a special view of the sea, with elegant facades.
The resort is surrounded by a green area that gives a unique green background to the units, next to the main view of the sea, with fresh air throughout the year.
Despite the large area of the compound, it was built on only 20% of the area, leaving the rest 80% for green spaces, services, and interstitial spaces between units for more privacy.
Blue Blue Resort includes 5 residential models and two types of units (chalets with garden - chalets without garden), and the 5 models are (Blue Island - Lake View - Blue River - Sea View - Waterfront)
Blue Blue Resort is characterized by its large area and its wonderful design that allows a clear view of the sea through all its units, in addition to a strategic location near the city of Suez, only an hour away from Cairo, as well as the New Administrative Capital.
In terms of services, all services are available with the highest quality in Blue Blue resort; the construction was also carried out in accordance with international hotel standards, in order to provide comfort and relaxation to the residents.
-The resort has more than 10 swimming pools, in addition to an indoor pool dedicated to women
-Restaurants and cafes
-A commercial area that contains branches of all international brands
-Vast green spaces
-Artificial islands and waterfalls
-Health club includes a gym and spa
-Water games for adults and children
-24/7 Security and guard services
The company provides payment systems for the units in order to make it easier for customers, and these systems are:
-Paying 8% down payment and the rest in equal installments for 8 years
-Paying 10% down payment and the rest in equal installments for 6 years
-Paying 15% down payment and the rest in equal installments for 4 years
Choosing Ain Sokhna to be a place where your tourist unit is located, is the best choice, especially in light of the government's move to make the Administrative Capital the main business headquarters in Egypt, which will enhance the movement and vitality of the region, as it is only about 90 kilometers away from it.
According to the real estate market indicators and the purchase movement, Ain Sokhna is the future of the tourist real estate market in Egypt, and the purchase movement is heading to it, especially with the development of roads and axes leading to it from all parts of Cairo through the regional ring road that connects most areas of Greater Cairo directly to Ain Sokhna Road.
How was your experience with the advertiser?