6th Of October
Primary units are sold out
We can help you find units for sale from developer in another compound matched with this compound facilities
When you own a housing unit in Beta Greens Compound, you make the successful choice. Actually, you would have a high-end residence in a pioneering residential project. The Compound provides global integrated services, genius designs for buildings, and vast green spaces so that your life would be different.
The compound is established on a large area that is about 20 acres. 80% of the area is allocated for vast green spaces to provide the Compound with beauty, tranquility, recreation, cleanliness, continuous fresh air and wonderful views. The other 20% is allocated for buildings, housing units, and services.
The developer is Beta Egypt Company, which is one of the fastest developing and growing real estate companies in Egypt. It was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt. The Company's investments in Egypt are estimated at about one billion pounds. It builds integrated residential compounds with high-end services that compete with the largest international companies.
-Golf Residence Compound, 6th of October City
-Golf Mall, 6th of October City
-Golf Palace, Oubour City
-Golf House, Oubour City
The compound has a strategic location, as it is 10 minutes from El Remaya Square, 4 km from Road Oasis entrance, 15 minutes from Juhayna Square, and close to the Global Village and Zamalek Sports Club.
Area of units in the compound is varied, as it ranges from 70 to 310 square meters, to suit all customers' needs and capabilities.
The project includes:
-Apartments of various areas
-Penthouses with large areas
The compound is designed with a different vision, as the total area is allocated for the green spaces so that the Compound would finally appear in a wonderful green color. While the remaining 20% has been allocated for buildings.
The compound has apartment buildings consisting of ground floors and 5 repeating floors only. Units enjoy views over stunning landscapes and wide streets, as well as they are distinguished with much privacy.
-A privileged location close to many vital areas in the city
-Diversity in areas of units
-Vast green spaces for those who love calmness and parks
-Units are delivered semi-finished so that the customer can choose the interior decorations and final finishes as he likes
Beta Egypt was keen to provide the largest possible amount of services to make the life of residents happy and comfortable. Such services are as follows:
-High-quality and luxurious facades to add a wonderful aesthetic touch and charming panoramic views to the compound
-A high level of security service to maintain safety and security of the residents. There are security personnel, guards, and surveillance cameras monitoring entrances and exits of the compound
-Electric elevators in all residential buildings
-Garages underneath each residential building
-Entrances are finished with granite to add more luxury and sophistication touch
-High quality shops, restaurants and cafes
-A social and sports club to spend enjoyable time and practice various activities
-Tracks for walking and running
-Cycling tracks away from the car's routes.
-Recreational areas for kids
-Vast green spaces that add a beautiful appearance to the Compound
-Multiple entrances and gates
Units are instantly delivered, and payment systems vary as follows:
30% of the total unit price is paid as a down payment and the rest is paid in installments over 5 years
35% of the total unit price is paid as a down payment and the rest is paid in installments over 6 years
40% of the total unit price is paid as a down payment and the rest is paid in installments over 7 years
The city is distinguished by location and integrated services, as it contains many health, educational, commercial services.
Educational services: the city contains a large number of institutes, universities and schools such as: Zewail City of Science and Technology, Higher Institute of Applied Arts and Mubarak Kol School.
Commercial services: There are a large number of malls in the city, including Mall of Arabia, Carrefour and Hyper One.
Health services: There are many hospitals and medical centers in the city, which are distinguished by providing the best medical services, such as Dar Al Fouad Hospital and Al Safwa Hospital.
How was your experience with the advertiser?