New Administrative Capital
Prime Developments Company has chosen the Downtown area in the New Administrative Capital to construct a new project among its successful projects, the Harmont Tower project, which was designed on an area of 2,600 square meters and consists of a ground floor and 12 lofts, bringing the number of units to 240 commercial and administrative units with areas ranging from 23 meters square for commercial and 30 square meters for an administration.
The project offers an easy payment system by paying 10% in advance, 15% upon receipt, and the rest in installments over 10 years.
Prime Developments Company has taken an approach that has been following in its footsteps since its establishment, which is to provide the best quality in the best strategic locations at the best price and full commitment on delivery dates to achieve the difficult equation that every client is looking for, so Prime is one of the best distinguished companies in the field of real estate development in Egypt.
Prime Real Estate Development has been keen to present a number of diverse projects in terms of its activity, so it owns the Harmont Tower project, the administrative capital, which is one of the most famous commercial and administrative projects, in addition to owning a number of projects in coastal cities, especially Hurghada and Sahl Hasheesh such as Elkawther Heights, Premier Apartments, Al Camar, and View Aqua.
Harmont project is located in the Downtown area in the heart of the New Administrative Capital.
The project is only about 500 square meters from Souq El Dahab and the Egypt Mosque. It also overlooks a large garden of 8 acres, in addition to a wide street of 50 square meters.
The Tower is characterized by its proximity to the northern axis of Mohammed bin Zayed in addition to its proximity to the ring road and the monorail station, so the location of the project is one of the most advantages that made it one of the best commercial and administrative projects in the Administrative Capital.
Harmont Tower, the Administrative Capital, is limited to only two types of real estate, which are commercial units and administrative units, so the project is a golden opportunity for business owners, projects or companies looking for headquarters for their companies in the New Administrative Capital.
The areas of units in the Harmont project in the Administrative Capital is suitable for owners of small projects, where the areas of commercial units range from 23 m² up to 45 m², while the areas of administrative units range from 30 m² up to 50 m².
The Harmont project is similar in design as two towers connected to each other through paths linking them. The project is located on an area of 2,600 square meters and consists of 4 floors below the ground allocated to be a car garage in addition to a ground floor and 12 upper floors with a total of 240 commercial and administrative units.
The Harmont Tower is divided into the ground, first and second floors for shops, restaurants, cafes, and the food court area. From the third floor to the twelfth floor, units are allocated to the administrative units that are delivered with a full finishing system and air conditioning as well. The external facade of the project consists of glossy glass, which added more of elegance and sophistication.
The Harmont project enjoys a number of advantages that made businessmen and owners of companies and commercial projects race to own commercial and administrative units in the project, and one of the most prominent of these features.
● The good reputation enjoyed by the company that owns the project and its commitment to the delivery dates of the units, with a great finishing level for the administrative units, at competitive prices.
● The distinctive strategic location that made the project overlook a beautiful landscape of a vast green garden of 8 acres, in addition to its proximity to the Egypt Mosque, the Gold Market, the Central Bank, and others.
● Harmont Tower, the Administrative Capital, relies on the use of the latest technological methods, as the project operates on the Smart System.
The Harmont Tower Administrative Capital project provides its clients with a large number of services that make their transactions easier and faster, the most important of which are:
● The presence of a number of automated teller machines (ATMs) of many banks in order to facilitate all banking transactions 24 hours a day
● A full security and guarding staff to keep your unit safe, through the presence of a firefighting system, theft alarms and surveillance camera
● Panoramic electric elevators, in addition to escalators for easy navigation in the project
● Underground garage consisting of 4 floors to accommodate the largest number of cars of unit owners, employees and project visitors as well to reduce any traffic congestion
● A specialized team for the maintenance of the project and its public facilities on a daily basis, in addition to a large number of individuals responsible for the cleanliness of the project
● Clean toilets, including those designated for people of determination
● High-speed Internet Because there are a large number of administrative units that need high-speed Internet downloading and browsing
● Children's entertainment area so that your child can play and have fun in a safe and closed place
● Large display screens on which the project map is displayed to make it easier for visitors to reach destinations quickly
● Central air conditioning
● Complete sound system
● Distinguished restaurants and cafes
● Shops for the most famous brands of clothes, accessories and cosmetics
The Harmont project in the New Administrative Capital has an easy payment method, where you can now own a commercial or administrative unit in the heart of the Administrative Capital by paying 10% of the total unit price as a down payment and another 15% to be paid upon receipt with the rest of the amount being paid in equal installments over 10 years .
Businessmen and project owners tend to own units in the New Administrative Capital due to several reasons, the most important of which are:
● The New Administrative Capital is one of the best projects being implemented in Egypt, which is scheduled to be the seat of a large number of government and parliamentary headquarters and ministries, in addition to the presidential palace.
● The New Administrative Capital includes many residential neighborhoods and high-end residential compounds, which increases the rate of demand for any commercial, administrative or medical project located in the Administrative Capital to benefit from these services.
● The properties in the New Administrative Capital are characterized by a continuous increase in their prices, so they can be optimally exploited by investing them, offering them for rent and benefiting from them, in addition to selling them later at a price higher than their purchase price.
How was your experience with the advertiser?