Details about Bianca Compound in Sheikh Zayed City
Bianca New Zayed Compound includes many residential units that overlook vast areas of artificial lakes and green spaces.
The compound is located on the outskirts of Cairo, close to major transportation routes such as Dabaa Road, Middle Ring Road, and Waslet Dahshur Road, ensuring easy access to many nearby suburbs.
Real Estate Developer of Bianca Compound
Bianca New Zayed is one of the projects of Landmark Developments Company, which is one of the most prestigious companies in the field of real estate development and has many high-end projects with attractive designs and includes the best services with international standards in the finest places.
The company was established in 2017 and aspires to be one of the leading companies in the field of real estate development, meeting the needs of customers and providing them with the luxury and sophistication they dream of.
The company works to attract experts in the field of real estate development to launch the best projects needed by the Egyptian market.
The company is characterized by its transparency and credibility in dealing with customers and meeting all their requests.
Previous Projects of Landmark Developments Company
The company is interested in establishing many compounds in the Sheikh Zayed area, and it uses the largest experts for the best planning and implementation of the compound and providing it with the best facilities and services, which guarantees a life of luxury and sophistication for the residents of the compound, and among the company’s projects:
Gesell Compound in New Sheikh Zayed City.
Bianca Compound in New Sheikh Zayed City.
Location of Bianca Compound
Bianca project is located in the new Sheikh Zayed City behind Porto October and near the following:
Mountain View Compound
Middle Ring Road
October Plaza Mall
Hyper One Mall
Waslet Dahshur Road
Areas of Residential Units in Bianca New Zayed Compound
The Bianca project is located on an area of 10 acres, which includes the lowest percentage of buildings by about 15%. The units are divided into apartments and villas, with areas starting from 150 square meters, and villas up to 333 square meters.
Design of Bianca Compound
The Bianca project has been brilliantly planned, with 85% of the masterplan being dedicated to the outdoors, water lakes and green spaces, and the remaining 15% distributed over limited edition home types.
Services Available in Bianca Compound
You will find many services provided at the highest level in Bianca New Zayed Compound, including:
Children's entertainment area
Security and guard system
Prices of Residential Units in Bianca New Zayed Compound
Landmark Developments Company offers a competitive price for the services and features it provides in the compound, and prices change according to the area, finishes, and floor in which the residential unit is located, and due to changes in the real estate market, prices vary from time to time, and you can find the latest price update in the table above.
Payment Systems for Residential Units in Bianca Compound
One of the most important competitive points in the Bianca Compound, Sheikh Zayed, is its payment systems, as Landmark offers a package of major facilities:
- 10% down payment and the rest over 6 years.
- 15% down payment and the rest over 7 years.
- 20% down payment and the rest over 8 years.
New Sheikh Zayed City
It is one of the second generation cities that was established in 1995, and was named after Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyan, President of the United Arab Emirates at the time, after a grant from Abu Dhabi Development Bank, to establish a residential and service city at the highest level.
Sheikh Zayed City is located in the northwest of the Cairo and Giza governorates, about 30 kilometers from Cairo, and about 35 kilometers from Giza, and it is adjacent to the Sixth of October City.
It is connected to the city of Sheikh Zayed by many roads and axes that connect it to Greater Cairo, such as the Rawd Al-Farag axis and the 26th of July axis.
Sheikh Zayed City is one of the new environmentally friendly cities, as it does not have industrial areas such as October City, New October City, Obour City and the Tenth of Ramadan. It also has many green spaces and gardens, as it is called the Green City, so it enjoys a healthy atmosphere, which made it one of the distinctive new cities with high demand. higher to live in.