It is the latest project of the MNHD company within the city of Saray, which is characterized by sophistication and luxury.
Rai now offers different residential units with wonderful and new designs to suit your interests amid green spaces and landscapes.
Founded in 1959, Madinet Masr Housing and Development (MNHD) is a leading real estate developer dedicated to building large-scale communities in strategic locations across Egypt.
With its exceptional track record of more than 60 years, MNHD has succeeded in building a solid reputation in the Egyptian real estate scene, having played a pivotal role in the development of the historic Nasr City in Egypt.
It is located in Saray New Cairo in the heart of Elmoskbal city on Al-Amal Road. It ranks first in providing everything new with the aim of constructing a touristic residential city.
It is close to the Suez Road, next to Madinaty, and the Administrative Capital, and 5 minutes from the Ring Road and Cairo International Airport.
The area of the project amounted to one thousand acres, and they were divided into 100 acres for the benefit of small villages, and 300 acres for green spaces, while the residential units were built on 18% of the total area of the project.
The project was built on a vast area of about 1,300 acres, which was divided in a professional manner that includes privacy and psychological comfort for customers, as about 82% of the total area of the project is dedicated to landscapes and green spaces, while the remaining 18% is allocated to residential buildings and facilities.
The project includes residential units of a wide variety, as there are apartments, duplexes, villas, twin units, and townhouses.
A unique location in the heart of Mostakbal City.
It is strategically located on Al Amal Road.
Reaching the compound is very easy because it is only a quarter of an hour away from the ring road.
Very close to Suez Road.
The distance between it and the American University in Fifth Settlement is only about 10 minutes.
The location is very close to the Madinaty project.
A few minutes are the separator between the project and Cairo International Airport.
The distance between the project and the Administrative Capital is estimated at 5 minutes at most.
All units have the most beautiful view of green spaces and crystal lagoons.
Open gardens and parks with beautiful water fountains, and places to sit and relax.
Distinctive modern designs for the units.
Tracks for sports and cycling.
A five-star hotel that offers the finest hotel services.
Houses in Sarai Compound New Cairo are equipped with smart services.
International schools and nurseries.
Service centers operate throughout the day.
Amusement parks for children.
Places for parties inside the gardens.
Swimming pools with distinctive designs and various sizes.
International restaurants and cafes serve delicious dishes.
Sports courts at the highest level.
The commercial area includes a mall, shops, and stores that provide all brands and needs.
A large health club equipped at the highest level, including a gym, and spa.
A large hypermarket that provides all the commodities needed by the residents of the compound.
A large hospital and medical clinics for all specialties.
Sarai compound includes a large mosque.
Bank branches and teller machines.
Security and guarding services operate 24 hours a day.
The payment system is a 10% down payment and the rest over 8 years.
The project will be delivered in 2026.
More like this listing
To get more related results....
We found ng::similarListingCount:: listings similar to this listing. Would you like to contact their owners?
How was your experience with the advertiser?