Greater Cairo consists of Cairo, Giza, and Qalyubia, however, Giza is a huge governorate full of different areas and neighborhoods, with superior cities like Zamalek, El Mohandseen and areas for lower middle classes like Embaba.
When you live in Giza, you’ll have ultimate perks like ancient monuments, the Nile and a great collection of outings as restaurants and cafes.
Some of the advantages of living in apartments in Giza:
- All facilities are provided (Water, electricity, roads)
- It is full of sporting clubs (fishing club, Zamalek club, Tersana club)
- It has an immense amount of hotels and services
- Some apartments are overlooking the Nile
- It has hospitals like Kasr El Ainy and Om Elmasryeen hospital
- Cairo University lies in the heart of Giza, it’s an enormous historical educational institution
- It’s easily accessible with all kinds of transportations (buses, taxies, microbus, and underground metro)
- It is full of shopping malls, supermarkets and economic stores
Giza is not only a residential attraction but also a touristic attraction for tourists from different countries around the world due to having a great monument like the Pyramids, which is considered the most famous attraction in Egypt, for this reason, having an apartment for sale in Giza is a great advantage.