Prices of Apartments in El Sheikh Zayed average 14,100 EGP per square meter.
Prices of Villas in El Sheikh Zayed average 19,650 EGP per square meter.
|Neighborhood||Apartmentss Average price per meter|
|Expansion Of El Sheikh Zayed City||26,150 EGP /M²|
|Compounds in Sheikh Zayed||17,150 EGP /M²|
|Fourth Neighborhood||15,250 EGP /M²|
|El-Bostan St||11,650 EGP /M²|
|Tenth Neighborhood||10,800 EGP /M²|
|Yasmine Neighborhood||10,750 EGP /M²|
|Twelfth Neighborhood||10,700 EGP /M²|
|First Neighborhood||10,600 EGP /M²|
|Ninth Neighborhood||10,250 EGP /M²|
|Seventh Neighborhood||10,000 EGP /M²|
|Thirteenth Neighborhood||9,700 EGP /M²|
|Third Neighborhood||9,350 EGP /M²|
|Eighth Neighborhood||9,350 EGP /M²|
|Bait El Watan||9,350 EGP /M²|
|Second Neighborhood||9,250 EGP /M²|
|Sixteenth Neighborhood||9,050 EGP /M²|
|Fifth Neighbourhood||8,450 EGP /M²|
|Green Revolution||8,350 EGP /M²|
|Eleventh Neighborhood||8,150 EGP /M²|
|Neighborhood||Villass Average price per meter|
|Eleventh Neighborhood||33,100 EGP /M²|
|Compounds in Sheikh Zayed||21,150 EGP /M²|
|Expansion Of El Sheikh Zayed City||20,400 EGP /M²|
|Ninth Neighborhood||16,800 EGP /M²|
|Yasmine Neighborhood||15,300 EGP /M²|
|Sixteenth Neighborhood||14,850 EGP /M²|
|Green Revolution||13,950 EGP /M²|
|Seventh Neighborhood||13,750 EGP /M²|
|Tenth Neighborhood||13,700 EGP /M²|
|Eighth Neighborhood||13,150 EGP /M²|
|Thirteenth Neighborhood||9,800 EGP /M²|
|Bait El Watan||6,750 EGP /M²|
Price change in 12 months
Price change in 12 months
An overview about Sheikh Zayed City
It is one of the second generation cities that established in 1995. It was named after Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyan, President of the United Arab Emirates at that time, after Abu Dhabi Development Bank provided a grant to create a residential and service city at the highest level in Egypt. Sheikh Zayed City is located in the northwest of Cairo and Giza. It is about 30 kilometers away from Cairo, and about 35 kilometers away from Giza. It is also close to the 6th of October City.
Many roads and axes are connected to Sheikh Zayed City, such as Rawd al-Farag Corridor and the 26th of July Corridor. Sheikh Zayed City is linked to Giza through the Oases Road and the Ring Road. It is connected to the 6th of October City through the 26th of July Corridor, and connected to Alexandria through the Cairo, Alexandria Desert Road.
Sheikh Zayed City is one of the new environmentally friendly cities, as it has no industrial areas likewise October City, New October City, Oubour City and the tenth of Ramadan City. Green spaces and parks are abound in it, so that it is called a green city. The City also has a healthy atmosphere, which made it one of the new distinctive cities and people compete for residing in it.
The area of Sheikh Zayed City is about 49 square kilometers. Its current population is about 350 thousand, and it is targeted to become 675 thousand after the completion of the expansions. Sheikh Zayed City is distinguished by its services that cover all needs of residents and visitors, as residents of Giza enjoy the entertainment services of Sheikh Zayed City.
• Educational services: There are 6 primary schools in the city, 5 experimental schools, 2 Azharist institutes, two general secondary schools, a hotel high school, 1 international school, 10 private educational schools, 2 universities, a Japanese school, and Nile School in Sheikh Zayed.
• Commercial services: Sheikh Zayed City has many commercial markets, such as: Hyper One, Nuran Center, Jerusalem Center, and Al Atabi Center.
• Administrative services: There are more than 9 administrative buildings, such as: Urban Communities Authority, Edita Food Industries Company, Ministry of Tourism, Federation of Tourist Chambers, Juhayna Food Industries, and Travco Tourism.
• Cultural services: the City has the building of the Arab Archaeologists Union, the Environmental Cultural Center, and the Environment Park.
• Religious services: There are more than 28 mosques in the City where the Islamic rites are held, and the Coptic Orthodox Church in the eighth neighborhood and the thirteenth neighborhood.
• Entertainment services: There are many recreational centers, the most famous of which are: Americana Plaza and Crazy Water. A commercial entertainment area is also under construction on Waslit Dahshur Road.
• Health services: There are a specialized hospital, a public hospital, and a medical center in addition to the health centers in the private sector, such as: Global Care Hospital on the central axis, and Rufidah Hospital on 26th of July Corridor.
• Sports services: There are 3 sports buildings for the Sheikh Zayed Club, Sheikh Zayed Youth Center, and Al Ahly Sports Club, in addition to the First Neighborhood Center, and the 13th Neighborhood Center.
• Security services: The city has a police station building, a civil registry, a traffic department, and a fire point on the central axis. A police station was opened during the 2019 Police Day celebrations, which includes the Police station building, the civil registry and passports building, and the fire building in the First Neighborhood center in the City.
• In addition to a drinking water purification plant with a capacity of 575,000 cubic meters per day. The total length of the water networks reaching 560 km, as well as a sewage treatment plant in Abu Rawash with two lifting stations from the City. The length of the sewage networks is about 337 km.
• The City is served by three transformer stations. The length of the electricity network is about 2,607 km, in addition to a communications network with a length of 517 km.
• As for the road network, it has a length of about 423 kilometers, in addition to the development of the main axes, so as there would be places for pedestrian crossings, parking, bike paths, a hiking path and a walkway in the vicinity of the International Park.
Sheikh Zayed City is divided into several neighborhoods and areas, with different levels and varied services. The number of neighborhoods in the City is about 16, in addition to the Green Revolution area.
• The Fourth Neighborhood: it is located southwest of Sheikh Zayed City. It is close to the 26th of July Corridor, specifically from Entrance 2 of Sheikh Zayed City. On the other hand, the Fourth Neighborhood is adjacent to the Seventh Neighborhood, as they separated by Al Safa Road and Al Bustan Square.
• Landmarks and services of the Fourth Neighborhood: the most famous landmarks of the Fourth Neighborhood are Hadayek El Mohandeseen, Hadayek El Mohandeseen Compound, El Jezirah club, El Karma Compound, Rich Mont Compound, Zaid 2000 Compound, Evergreens International Preschool, Hadayek El-Mohandiseen Mall, a medical center, and Sulaymaniyah Mosque.
• The Seventh Neighborhood: it is located between Al-Mustaqbal and Al-Bustan Roads and between the Fourth and Eighth Neighborhoods. It is located at the east of the Ninth Neighborhood. It is one of the high-end neighborhoods in Sheikh Zayed City and provides the most luxurious services for residents and visitors. It consists of three approximately equal plots, the first, the second and the third.
• Landmarks and services of the Seventh Neighborhood: The most important landmarks of the Seventh Neighborhood are Sahaba Mosque, Al-Hoda and Al-Nour Mosque, the Center for Technological Innovation and Entrepreneurship, a supermarket and Greenland Nursery.
• The Eighth Neighborhood in Sheikh Zayed City: It is mostly consisting of palaces and villas, and is one of the most luxurious neighborhoods in Sheikh Zayed City. It is located east of the Waslit Dahshur Road and the Ninth Neighborhood. It is located in the middle between the Seventh, Tenth and Sixth neighborhoods.
• Eighth Neighborhood Landmarks and Services: The most prominent landmarks of Eighth Neighborhood in Sheikh Zayed City are CANADIAN PARK IN ZAYED CITY, Nile School, Evergreens Academy, Wise International School, Sunny Side Nursery Zayed, Montessori pre school, The academy, and Zayed pioneers.
• The Ninth Neighborhood in Sheikh Zayed City: It is one of the most prestigious neighborhoods in the City and is distinguished by its proximity to the Sixth of October City. The Fourth and Fifth areas within it were designated for palaces and villas, which made its façade on the October side very luxurious and sophisticated, while it was allowed to establish buildings that consisting of a ground floor and three repeating floors.
• Landmarks and services of the Ninth Neighborhood: As it consists of palaces and villas, it does not have many service areas, and its most prominent landmarks are the British School in Cairo, Malik Al-Malik Mosque, the Great Mosque, and a tourist bakery.
• The Fourteenth Neighborhood in Sheikh Zayed City: It is one of the most important neighborhoods in Sheikh Zayed City. It is located almost in the middle of the City, on Nozha Road and near the International Park in Sheikh Zayed.
• The Fourteenth Neighborhood Landmarks and Services: The most famous compound in the Fourteenth Neighborhood is Yasmine Compound. There is a large sports complex in the neighborhood named after the Compound (Jasmine Sports Complex), the Jasmine Mosque, the Jasmine Pharmacy, the Ginger Academy Nursery, the Sheikh Zayed Court, and Al Salam Mosque.
• The Green Revolution: It is a designated land for agricultural activity and it is permissible to built a very small percentage of buildings on it. It has become an area for villas and palaces, where investors were keen to own a large area of agricultural land and build a palace or villa in the middle of it for enjoyment and recreation.
The Green Revolution area is located near the Rawd al-Farag Corridor and the Cairo - Alexandria Desert Road. It extends along Sheikh Zayed City from the Rawd al-Farag Corridor to the 26th of July Corridor. It is a large area of agricultural land that represents the natural outlet of the City.
Middle neighborhoods in Sheikh Zayed City
• The First Neighborhood in Sheikh Zayed City: It is one of the middle neighborhoods in the City and is divided into 5 areas. It is located on Nozha Road, so it is the first neighborhood in the city for those coming though the 26th of July Corridor.
• Landmarks and services of the First Neighborhood: Sheikh Zayed City has a variety of public and recreational services, such as Al-Amal School, Sheikh Zayed Secondary School for Girls, the Sheikh Zayed Educational Administration, the Sheikh Zayed Model Institute for Girls, the Faculty of Engineering, Cairo University, Sheikh Zayed Branch, and Abu Bakr Al-Siddiq Official Language School, in addition to the Sheikh Zayed Police Station, the South Cairo Electricity Company, the Revenue Port, the headquarters of the Urban Communities Authority, the National Bank of Kuwait, the Sheikh Zayed Branch, the Development and Housing Bank, a playground complex, a post office, and many restaurants, cafes and places of childcare.
• The Second Neighborhood in Sheikh Zayed: It is a small neighborhood and close to the entrance to Hyper One. It is located between Al Bustan and Dr. Atef Sidqi and Al Zuhoor streets, and next to the First and Fourth Neighborhoods.
• Landmarks and Services of the Second Neighborhood: one of the most distinguished neighborhoods in services, whether close to it or within it. The most important of these services are: Town Tower Sheikh Zayed Medical Center, Rufidah Hospital, Sheikh Zayed Specialist Hospital, Americana Plaza Sheikh Zayed, IMAX Cinema, Sheikh Zayed City Authority, the New National Oncology Institute, Diwan Library, Corfa Mall, and Creative Academy.
• The Fifth Neighborhood in Sheikh Zayed City: It is a small neighborhood in the center of the City. It is located next to the Fourteenth Neighborhood, the Sixth Neighborhood, the Green Revolution Neighborhood, and the First Neighborhood.
• Landmarks and Services of the Fifth Neighborhood: Greenland International Schools, Gpis School Zayed, L2L Training Center, Care Zone Clinics Medical Center, Central Sheikh Zayed, Zayed Charitable Society's Permanent Exhibition, a nursery, and many small shops and parks.
• The Tenth Neighborhood in Sheikh Zayed City: It is an upscale, quiet and good planned neighborhood in the City. It is located between the Eighth, Ninth, Eleventh, and Twelfth Neighborhoods, and close to Waslet Dahshur Road and Beverly Hills Resort.
• Landmarks and Services of the Tenth Neighborhood: Sheikh Zayed Youth Center, Al Azhar Institute for Boys in Sheikh Zayed, Sheikh Zayed Secondary Hotel School, Arab Science and Technology Foundation, Jimjam nursery, Hansel und Gretel preschool, Kid & Co International Kindergarten, Smart Zone Center, Al-Hayy Al Qayyum Mosque, Sheikh Zayed Police station and Traffic Department.
The economic neighborhoods in Sheikh Zayed City
• The Third Neighborhood: It is one of the small neighborhoods in Sheikh Zayed City. It is located in the middle between the Fifth, Sixth, First and Second neighborhoods, and is close to Sheikh Zayed Specialist Hospital.
• Landmarks and Services of the Third Neighborhood: There is a large market in the neighborhood, Sheikh Zayed Sports Club, Omar bin Al Khattab School, Third Neighborhood Official Language School, and the Smart Learning Center.
• The Eleventh Neighborhood in Sheikh Zayed City: It is one of the economic neighborhoods in Sheikh Zayed City, which is famous for availability of services and low prices. The Eleventh Neighborhood is located on Al-Mustaqbal Road, Al-Bustan Road, and between the Tenth and Sixteenth Neighborhoods.
• Landmarks and Services of the Eleventh Neighborhood: Al Muna Academy for the Care and Rehabilitation of People with Special Needs, Al Zuhoor Nursery, Bint Al Seddik Experimental School, Bint Al Seddik Official Language School, the Egyptian Japanese School in Sheikh Zayed, Orman Language Schools, Kuki Nursery, Sheikh Zayed Experimental School, Sunrise Medical Center, Hayat Hospital, the Health Department in Sheikh Zayed, the Family Health Unit in Sheikh Zayed, many private clinics, pharmacies, shops and sports centers, and the Drinking Water and Sanitation Company in Giza.
Cairo University, Sheikh Zayed Branch: It is the first branch of Cairo University, which has the lead in being the first government university to establish a branch thereof. The branch includes in its first stage some colleges: the College of Commerce, the English Language Department, the College of Law, the English Department, the College of Pharmacy, and the College of Dentistry, the College of Engineering is for Junior Department students only, the National Institute of Oncology, the Center for Languages and Translation and the Institute for African Studies.
The university serves Egyptian as well as Arab and foreign students. It is expected that the university will complete the rest of the faculties, but with a different system than the mother university, as it will be in partnership with foreign universities and with large funding.
Zayed Towers: They are a group of towers overlooking Sheikh Zayed Park, with an area of about 124 acres and a length of about 20 floors. Towers are divided into residential and administrative units. Towers include many services such as tennis courts, a walking area, a luxury hotel, an area dedicated to restaurants and cafes, and large green areas of about 65 acres. Towers are equipped with elevators for owners, and other facilities and furniture, in addition to gyms and spas.
• Zayed Central Park: It is one of the largest public parks in Egypt, with an area of about 65 acres. It was designed to be one of the elements of the entertainment commercial district in the center of Sheikh Zayed City. It is located next to the famous Zayed Towers.
The park consists of a main axis with 7 fountains, a secondary axis with a main fountain and 3 small fountains and a waterfall, in addition to a lake with an area of 2.5 acres. The lake includes a floating fountain and two waterfalls, and surrounds the island restaurant whose closed lounge overlooking the lake. The restaurant has an outdoor dining area on the lake. In the middle of the restaurant, there are a fountain and a waterfall connecting it to the lake.
The park has some recreational services, such as: pedestrian paths, amphitheaters, bicycle paths to practice sports with a distance of more than 4 km, walkers for running, and 35 acres of trees and plants, some of which are rare, in addition to suitable places for organizing exhibitions and open photography. Toilets are scattered in all over the park, in addition to 6 entrances with electronic gates.
The park was designed to resemble the most magnificent parks in the world. It was designed by Egyptian Dr. Maher Estino, a United Nations expert in city development and the designer of Al-Azhar Park and the Nubia Museum. The park was established under the supervision of the Sheikh Zayed City Authority and the New Urban Communities Authority.
• Al-Ahly Sports Club, Sheikh Zayed Branch:
It is the third branch of the club after Al-Jazira and Nasr City two branches. Work has begun to establish it in mid-2012 and the first phase opened in October 2014, and construction was completed in March 2015. Area of Al-Ahly Club, Sheikh Zayed branch, is about 130 acres. The branch includes all services that meet the needs of members and visitors, including restaurants, cafes, entertainment and sports activities.
The branch has a social building and two official industrial turf fields for training academy teams, two five-a-side courts, 6 volleyball, basket and hand courts, 6 tennis courts, and an Olympic swimming pool and another for entertainment, suitable for all ages, and with the highest levels of safety for children.
• Beverly Hills:
The Beverly Hills Resort or Compound is one of the most famous resorts in Egypt. It is located in the Sixteenth Neighborhood in Sheikh Zayed City, which is one of the most prestigious neighborhoods in the City. It is also close to the 26th of July Corridor, and the Cairo - Alexandria Desert Road.
The Beverly Hills Sheikh Zayed Compound is designed to have the largest green and entertainment places. An area of approximately 22% has been allocated to the housing units, and the area for playgrounds, golf and green spaces is approximately 78%.
As for services and features of Beverly Hills Sheikh Zayed, they are multiple and include all needs, such as sports fields, green spaces, swimming pools, gymnasium, medical services, pharmacies, gyms at the highest level, jacuzzi, restaurants, cafes, an international school, nurseries, mosques, places for running, walking, cycling, and entertainment places for children.
The residential areas vary in Beverly Hills Sheikh Zayed Compound to meet all customers 'needs, as the apartments' area starts from 212 square meters, and the penthouse area starts from 356 square meters. SODIC is the developer of the Beverly Hills Resort Sheikh Zayed. The Company was established more than 20 years ago during which it accomplished many large real estate projects. SODIC is interested in building all services from shops to housing and commercial units. The most famous projects that have been carried out by SODIC is East Town Residences and Katameya Plaza.
• SODIC District
"SODIC West" is a complete city within Sheikh Zayed City. It is one of the largest mixed-use real estate projects in West Cairo. SODIC West currently has 6 thousand residents and is equipped to accommodate 60 thousand people. SODIC West contains all means and requirements of modern life in one place, whether residential, social or commercial, which makes it an integrated and unique community. SODIC West is located at the 38th kilometer on Cairo -Alexandria Desert Road.
1. Allegria project: It is the project through which SODIC won the Cityscape Award 2013 for the best residential project in Egypt, the CNBC Arabia Award for Best Project and the Best Golf Course in 2008, and the Best Architectural Design Foundation.
Area of the Allegria project is about 2.4 million square meters on the Cairo - Alexandria Desert Road. The Allegria project features the stunning green spaces surrounding an international golf course (18 holes) designed by Greg Norman and managed by Troon Company, which is the largest golf course management company around the world.
It is a very high-end and luxurious project that includes more than 1,250 single villas and townhouses. Additionally, it has an integrated sports club with an area of 32 thousand square meters. The project has reached the final stages of delivery.
One of the most important features of the project is that the master plan was developed by EDAW International Company in New York. The Company has won the American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA) award in recognition of its outstanding work on the project, and thus SODIC became the first Egyptian company to receive this award.
2. The Strip Mall project: It is a first-class commercial project that contains a large number of stores, restaurants and commercial spaces in a comfortable modern environment that includes a large number of innovative services. Handover of the project has begun in 2012, knowing that it is characterized by its unique designs that are characterized by the alignment of many galleries and stores, allowing easy access to stores and a feeling of shopping pleasure.
3. Westown: The Westown project is designed to be a commercial, residential, cultural and sports center for the City. It is the largest SODIC project within Sheikh Zayed City. The Westown project is located on an area of 1.2 million square meters on the Cairo - Alexandria Desert Road. The building area is 1.8 million square meters. Westown includes a variety of residential units, distinct administrative offices, stores and hotels.
The Westown project includes many small projects within it, such as: Forty West, The Polygon, and Town Residences, Town Hub, and The Courtyards.
• Forty West: It is a luxurious residential and administrative area within the Westown project. Forty West includes fully-finished apartments according to the best international standards for high-level real estate construction, in addition to administrative offices, high-end shopping stores, restaurants, and open spaces as well as a luxury hotel. All of these would overlook a 2,500 square meter square.
The Company designed and carried out the Forty West project is Macado and Silveti Engineering, based in Boston, USA. Forty West includes 119 fully finished apartments, and the interior design of the apartments was done by the well-known Egyptian design office Eklego, winner of the global award ZIMMER + ROHDE Interior Awards 2013 for innovative interior designs for the category of projects Residential. SODIC started delivering the first fully finished Forty West apartments during 2013.
• The Polygon: It is the financial and business district in Westown. The Polygon project includes more than 70 thousand square meters of high-end administrative offices. It is located at the 38th kilometer on the Cairo - Alexandria desert road and near the new Rawd Al-Farag Corridor road, which will directly link between Westown and downtown Cairo.
The project was designed by the UK consulting firm Wilkinson-Eyre, which is one of the world’s famous and award-winning offices in this regard.
SODIC won the Euromoney award for the best real estate developer for administrative offices and business complexes in Egypt in 2014 for the Polygon project. Additionally, the project won the award for the best future mixed-use commercial project at the 2013 Cityscape Real Estate Exhibition. Delivery of the project has started in 2013.
• Westown Residence: It is the first residential project within Westown, which includes townhouses, twin houses, villas, duplexes, and typical apartments with wonderful architectural designs. Westown Residences features open green spaces, gardens and parks within a secure gated community.
The Company had succeeded in selling the ten phases of the entire project, and began handing over the units of the first phase in early November 2013, just two years after launching the project, and a year before the contractual delivery dates.
• Westown HUB: It is a luxury commercial area within Westown and includes many stores and a group of the finest restaurants and cafes in Cairo, around spacious places and green spaces. Designed by the famous Egyptian engineer Hassan Abu Saada, so that Westown Hub comprises five-level buildings around a large central plaza.
• SODIC Courtyards Compound: One of the most important features of the Courtyards project as a residential project is the location of Central Westown in particular. The project was established in 2014, and provides different areas of residential apartments within buildings designed around closed gardens and vast green spaces to provide security and privacy for residents.
Extensions of Sheikh Zayed City
According to Republican Decisions No. 77 of 2017 and No. 230 of 2017, about 2,560 acres have been allocated for western expansions, and about 9,800 acres for the eastern expansions of Sheikh Zayed City, so that the total area of the city, including the extensions, is about 2,325,000 acres, and the target population is more than 2 million people.
• Eastern expansions near the Green Revolution area: It will include many residential Paradise Egypt projects in three different models with 5 projects, in addition to a luxury residential project with villas only with an area of about 20 acres that includes residential models for luxury villas, open green areas, water bodies and a service area. The expansions will also include a zone for great commercial, entertainment, sports and educational services.
• Western expansions near Sixth of October City and Al-Dabaa Road: It will include integrated urban projects divided as follows: projects with a total area of 500 acres for the benefit of SODIC in partnership with the Urban Communities Authority, and proposed projects for investment services, on 7 plots with a total area of about 500 acres.