Last update: 8 April 2021
|Property Type||Price||Size (in meters)|
|Apartments||1,089,000 - 3,094,575||18,123 EGP/M2||
Azadir, whose name derives from the enchanting Neem tree that is also known as Azadirachta Indica, will be home to vast green spaces and more than 100 Neem trees. This year-round blooming, magical green tree has a strong positive impact on the environment and is claimed to cure a myriad of human diseases.
Spanning a total area of 69,550 sqm, Azadir is conveniently located near the Middle Ring Road and South 90 Street, only a few minutes from the American University in Cairo, Point 90, and New Cairo’s greatest attractions and hot spots.
More than 81% of the development is dedicated to vast green spaces and colorful flora, with lovely trails and walkways swaying in between. Moreover, the spacious landscape is mostly roadless, making it a safe and secure community for kids to play.
Azadir is set to be a pollution- and noise-free neighborhood. We’re self-conscious about our impact on the environment, that’s why at Azadir we’ve created an environmentally-friendly community with global sustainability standards. With today’s stressful and noxious environs, everyone is looking for an escape in a safe and stress-free environment. We understand the importance of well-being and have introduced Azadir’s Green Promise to offer everything one might need to live a hale and hearty lifestyle.
Orientals for Urban Development (OUD) was established in 1994 to capitalize on the real estate boom in Egypt. As an Egyptian joint-stock company, it falls under the umbrella of Oriental Weavers and has 26 sister companies in various industries and fields.The company has quickly grown to become one of Egypt’s largest real estate and urban development companies, with investments of over USD 3.1 Billion. Today, OUD and its 2 subsidiaries, Red Sea Sharm for Tourism Development and Greater Cairo for construction and Development, have a large portfolio of projects across three different sectors: Real Estate, Tourism and Agriculture.
- 81% greenery and landscape
- Neem plants theme
- Well thought out masterplan
- Roadless green spaces and pathways
- Safe and friendly environment for family & kids
- Underground parking which lessen traffic throughout the compound’s roads
- Additional maid’s or driver’s rooms
- Private lounges within the building’s lobbies for visitors
- Large windows and spacious terraces that guarantee panoramic landscape and serenity views
- Penthouses with shaded rooftop terraces for unit owner’s social gatherings
- Solar panels and water treatments station
- Unique architecture design, blends the heritage of the past with modernity and practicality
- Luxurious buildings entrances with double height foyers with smart access to ultramodern elevators
- Direct access to the gardens from the buildings
- High-end finishings by IDRAK ( optional )
- Clubhouse, gym, spa and restaurants AMICI and Ubistro as a casual dining outlet
- Outdoor gym & Fitness center by FITSQUAD
- Commercial hub within the compound for homeowner’s needs and exclusive cafes & restaurants outlets
- The plateau for homeowners to enjoy during weekdays and will be a hub for national holidays festival and events
- 24/7 surveillance and gated security system
- Clinic for emergency
- Kids areas
- Down Payment: 10%
- Installments years: 7 years
- Delivery date: 12/2024
- Maintenance Fees: 7%
- Club fees: 100,000 EGP
Very strategic location in the new heart of New Cairo, Azadir is conveniently located near to South 90 Street and regional Ring Road, only a few minutes from the American University in Cairo, Point 90, and New Cairo’s greatest attractions and hot spots + centered to new cities as new capital and mostakbal.